Tomboys: have you ever thought your maybe a little TOO tomboyish

granted many men like tomboys, we also like when you still know you're a girl. get dressed up all girly from time to time. I know that if a girl was too tomboyish it'd be like dating a guy and that's just wrong since I'm not gay. laugh at our jokes (no matter how bad they are) playfully hit us (dont be swingin' at us) that sort of thing. we just like to know your still women, even if you do act like a man

Most Helpful Girl

• im a tomboy, and I sure as hell don't look like it. I love to wear tee's jeans and boots that's just the way I am. but on the other hand I do get all dressed up from time to time. I wear heels but it hurts like hell cause I screwed up my knee but I look sexy in em and feel awesome. I love going mudding and campin and drinking with the guys. I would much rather hang out with the guys in the sports bar than go shopping with the girls. I have way more guy friends more than girl friends for the most obvious reason:NO DRAMA! lol. if your with a girl and somethings really bugging you, they can tell and won't quit bugging you untill you say what's wrong. with the guys they'll ask what's wrong and if you say you don't wanna talk about it, they shrug their shoulders and offer you a beer. well that's what my boys do anyways. Main point is I'm a tomboy and love being with the guys but I know how to act like a lady and get all prettied up when I want and have to

• well stated! you said it like I wanted to but I couldn't due to a run so I just said it (short and sweet) lol

• haha well I feel the same about your comment! I can beat my best friend in a drinking contest and he gets so mad when he wakes up from being past out haha. as for 4wheelin an dirt bikes. I sure as hell love em! nothings sexier than a tomboy who knows how to act like a lady but sure ain't scared to "get a little mud on the tires!" or who isn't scared to break a nail! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Clothing isn't the only thing that makes a woman. Obviously, a woman is a woman, clothing or not. If you don't know that a girl is still a girl, that could be a problem. I don't think I am too tomboyish, I am myself, and that mixture feels right. The men I have dated (and I've never had trouble finding them) have always appreciated my tomboyish nature and cited it as a reason they have enjoyed dating me. On the rare occasion I have "dressed up" to surprise a man, he always ends up unpleasantly surprised. Any boyfriend I have ever had that I tried that with has insisted they weren't a big fan or that they preferred me the old way. Alas, there are people out there for everyone! Also, tomboyish girls don't just act like men, we are women, too, and we like being treated that way. I'll gladly let a guy take care of a spider for me or fix my car, I can't do that. And, I totally dig the flowers and chocolate!

• Have you ever thought that a whole bunch of people ion the world are who they are because it suits them not because they want to please a date, Even suggesting a person should alter themselves for a an idea of a possible preference of a person they don't even know yet- is absurd,

What the hell is a tom boy anyways, who decided who's allowed to do or wear w/e. Most of what you ascribe to men or women is temporary its transient, it is ephemeral. It will all be changed & change again, its fashion & culture not biology, you're talking about,

My guess is who ever is how ever they are would spend time with people they got along with. Clearly you have a type o person in mind that you don't wish to date- so don't,

• I can say I'm one of the guys. Always have been, and hopefully always will be. But I'm not that oblivious to the fact that I'm a girl. I dress girly, you just probably will see me with 7-8 guys laughing our heads off. I have a perverted mind, I gotta admit that. I often say what I'm thinking, but sometimes it's just not the time or place. I think heels are very uncomfortable, even tho I love how they look on me. The only reason why I like and choose boys over girls is because guys have less drama, they're more open-minded, and accept me for who I am, and the crazy stuff I do. I arm wrestle with the guys, though I often lose and I'm confident around them, girls tend to make you much more insecure than guys. And, honestly, I wouldn't change a thing.

• no... because I consider myself a girly-tomboy, I like doing adventurous things and being crazy but I do like to look nice especially in front of guys I like .

• Im a tomboy, and I can out drink most guys and ride a 4wheeler or dirt bike better then most of my guy friends. Some of us tomboys can look good even if we don't do the girly girl part lol..

• no

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, as long as Sir Tomboygirl doesn't have short hair, I can find them attractive.

• How can some girl be "too tomboyish"?