Some girls must like guys who sag their jean a little. Where are you?

Why do/don't you like it?

WHats if its only a little?

how much is too much?

is it funny?

Those sorts of comments would be helpfull. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a disgusting trend...it just looks tacky on various levels. I don't care how old the person is...15 or 25...gross! And then there is a sort of "walk" that goes along with it. It looks like the dude took a sh*t in his pants and he doesn't want itto touch his bum,because then that would be an even larger mess. Yup,thats what it looks like to me.Instant turn off. :/

• Your confusing it with "gangster style" sagging. I don't walk funny and I don't sag THAT low. I'm talking about showing a couple of inches

• I mow exactly what you are talking about.Ive seen all levels of "sagging"and to me,in my opinion..a coupe of inches of sagging is equivalent to them being down at the ankles. It just looks sloppy. My example is more extreme of course,but I don't really care to see some random guys underwear.Im 26 and I just don't see the logic behind it,or why it's appealing especially since the origin of "sagging" is not on the fashionable side. It had more to do with "easy access" if ya know what I mean. :/

What Girls Said 6

• I can tolerate it if the guy was still in high school but when you're past the age of 20 maybe, it just looks really sloppy on your part and if anything, it will probably make people judge you about your personality even though all you're doing is sagging your pants a bit.

• Sagging really needs to disappear. There is no point in showing off your underwear, in public especially. If I wanted to know about boxers or briefs, I would ask. Seriously :)

However, if the shirt is long enough, and the pants aren't sagging too low...and the underwear can't be seen, then it's okay.

• It's bad as it is, but you're "25 to 29". No Adult should sag their jeans.

• I don't care as long as it's not below your butt.

• Not here... Hahaha

• A little, sure that's fine.

Too much is when I can see your ass.

It's not funny, it's a turn-off.

• when you say "fine", do you mean you like it?

• Fine means I'm indifferent.

What Guys Said 0