What makes a girl attractive to a guy?

Other than the typical "good looks," is there anything else that guys find attractive, like humor, personality, intelligence. But on that note, what do guys find most attractive about a girls appearance? From a guys perspective please

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman that doesn't have a history of being a whore,is faithful,has a big heart,is interested in a lot of the same things I am,is very affectionate and sympathetic,has a great smile and laugh, and loves me for who I am.

What Guys Said 5

• How a girl carries herself is a big difference maker in who I'm interested in. Nothing's a bigger turn on than a confident girl.

• I like nice girls. I couldn't really care less about appearance anymore. However, nice girls don't exist :/

• I think the fact of being feminine. We always find that attractive. Also that she knows how to handle a good conversation a funny and selfconfident girl calls the attention

• smile, hair, then the usuals

• Whether or not she notices me, looks at me, makes moves towards me, that sort of thing. I also find it attractive if she is passionate about something and not afraid to talk about it as I hate having to be the one to "entertain the girl" and "lead the conversation."

What Girls Said 0