GIRLS- Socks question?

Girls what style or kind of socks do you wear that you think are kinda sexy?

Also for everyday wear do you prefer thicker cotton type socks or thin ankle socks?

I love how thin ankle socks look and feel, I think they are kinda sexy looking on women.

What do you think?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer thin ankle socks. Thick high socks get on my nerves when I wear them. I get what you mean about how they look on women. I wouldn't call it sexy lol but I would say thin ankle socks look better in my opinion than the thick high socks.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Thin ankle socks look hot on girls but why do you think they look hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • For what its worth I like the thicker ones. I'm waiting on the day for scrunch socks to make their comeback!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• well, I never really pay attention to this, I never thought that socks can have its fashion side lmfao. For me, socks are socks there's nothing really sexy about this... in my opinion ;) as long as I'm comfy in them, am all good

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never wear ankle socks, In fact I hardly own any. All growing up my mom wore slouch socks so that's all she ever bought my sister and I. Its only my opinion though ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think of socks as sexy. But for everyday, I wear white or black thin ankle socks.

0|0
    0|0