Dressing Provocatively

When a girl dresses provocatively do they want compliments about their body or how they are dressed?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with dressing a little sexy. But some women take it to extremes. You know the one's I'm talking about the one's that look like they should be walking the strip. These one's just whore's that dress like that just because they want to get f**ked.

Others have very low self esteam and need men telling them how sexy they look constantly or they get pissed off or pout all the time. Some girls just can't function without a man hanging off them telling them how good they look. And to tell you the truth guys it makes you look like an idiot when you drool over them.

You might think you want one of these women but you will find that if you don't spend all your time stroking their ego they won't be happy and neither will you.

What Girls Said 7

• They are most likley trying to get attention from guys. Either because they lack self-esteem and they think it's the only way to get a guy, or because they are very confident and want to control or seduce a guy.

• Depends on the girl--the ones with low self esteem probably want compliments on either clothes or body, whichever they think is uglier usually. Some girls will wait for you to compliment them and go "Ew, why are you looking?" If it's your girlfriend, just say "You look great," and let it go on from there.

• Good Question.

Im one of the girls who have been dressing provocately for years showing offf my amazing boobies. ahhahahha

and from my experience I would say even if a girl is really provocative it doenst sound too good that you say dirty things to hear.never say "wow you have amaing butt/boobies" or whatever cause it will sound like just another guy willing to have sex with me.

say she is beautiful. the most you can say about her body is that its beatiful but not at the beggining of the conversation. cause it will sound like a horny dog. ahhaha

and women mostly are looking for their prince not horny dogs. ahhaha

I used to dress like that cause I get more confident .and there is no men that can resist of a sexy woman power. it gets more attention but it has its bad part cause some men just look at you like as a steak.So that's why I stoped a little.

• Sure! Every girl likes compliments!.. but if she looks at you thinking that you were staring at her boobs, then maybe back off with the "you look great compliments"... stick with more of the "I like the color of the shirt that you are wearing".

• I know when I dress provocatively it's ether to make myself feel sexy or it's to get my boyfriends attention, to get him smiling and/or to get a complement.

• Girls do this to feel good about themselves, it gives us a boost of confidence, but sometimes it's to get a guys attention, we like when you stare once and while...it's kinda cute when you guys stare.

• Just attention. If you compliment her, just keep it general and tell her she looks hot, don't talk about any body parts or describe what you want to do to her.

What Guys Said 3

• There is no short answer for this so here it goes;

girls definitely dress this way to get attention,

it happens on a subconcious level mostly and sometimes they are well aware of it.

let me break it down 4 u:

women need attention like guys need sex, women can go to the club dressed all sexy and do nothing and come home feeling satisfied, guys need an to have sex.

if they say that they dress that way 2 give them a boost of confidence, or to feel sexy, that feeling comes from the fact that they know guys are staring at their curves like a dog stares at a steak.

we can't help it, we are men.

our natural instincts are different than a womens'.

now young girls may be influenced by the media to dress this way but that only goes for little girls whose bodies have yet to mature

women are a lot more subtle than men, you will hardly ever hear a woman say, "i want to screw"

older women are usually dress this way as a subconcious desire to mate, it goes all the way back to caveman days all a man has to do is come correct and its ON.

• I'd like to know this answer also.

• They just want attention.