What do you think of belly button piercings?

I have always wanted one for the longest time, but I'm still debating on whether or not I should get it. I'm pretty conservative, so this would be kind of drastic for me.

1. I would be doing it for myself, not to impress anyone else.

2. I think they look good on other people who have the right body type.

3. I'm not the slightest bit trashy, and I carry myself well. I wouldn't be wearing belly shirts to show it off.

4. I'm responsible and would make sure to take care of it.

5. I know there is a risk of infection, and that I will eventually grow out of it. But I could always take it out when I feel I'm too old for it.

So my question is, do they look attractive or tacky? And if you have one, are they a nuisance or do they not bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like them. Think they generally look tacky. But it does depend on who it is on, and it terms of other people, everyone has their own preferences. Not everyone in the world will like it on you, say, but there are probably plenty of people who would like it.

Dont go for a big one though either way. Female sources tell me they hurt when they catch! :-o

What Guys Said 4

• I think they are HIGHLY attractive on girls with a good bodies. Not tacky or bothersome at all.

• there attractive and just because you have one doesn't make you trashy.. but no more body piercing other then that are attractive besides ears obviously. And I don't think they represent trashy

• i think they look really good on some girls, not making them trashy at all.

but if you decide to get, just be sure you're completely comfortable with getting, I don't think its something you should do if you have any doubts.

• turn off for me, trashy

What Girls Said 5

• I love mine :) and its fun to play with and stuff, the only problem I've ever had was it getting caught on shirts, but that was just a bad piece of jewelry. If you want it then get it :D

• GET IT its f***ing hott! and your belly button ring stays hidden (you being conservative) but can come out to play when its just you and your special somone orrrrr at the beach

• I have one and if you take good care if it when its new it will look amazing when its healed, so go for it!

• there really pretty and cute until they get infected and look like you have stds on your belly

• If you want it and like it, I don't have my own opinion on it.