How long is too long?

Do you think that hair that is an inch or two past a girls boob is too long or looks pretty. I know it depends on a lot of factors, but in general. And if you think it does look good, do you typically prefer it straight, curly, or wavy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally not keen on long hair, looks a little out of control. And isn't it hard to maintain?

Love curly hair though. :-D Not too thick though.

Straight hair works quite nice short.

Depends on your style a lot too. Also long hair on short or slim girls looks a bit out of proportion for example.

Ultimately comes down to what you are comfortable in. If you are happy and confident with how you are, that will be the best look.

What Guys Said 4

• That's good. I prefer it to be straight.

• That's a normal length, no big deal. And I like straight hair the best.

• I think the lenght you talk about is perfect that's what like. Wavy and stright are best

• When it reaches your butt it's probably time to get a cut! :)

What Girls Said 7

• YES has long as you know how to handle and take care of it.

I hate girls who have SUPER long hair and don't take care of it.

• I have a mate who's really pretty and her hair is right down to her feet! It looks a bit like a tripping hazard but its pretty! I like straight hair what's wavy at the ends! ^^

• I have hair past my breast but only like a few inches away. I don't care what guys think I love long hair but not just long with no cuts or style, long with style

• long hair is so pretty and I think that hair like 2-3 inches past boobs is the best:) I'm growing mine out now and it reaches about the middle of my boob right now

• as long as it doesn't get to long its good and it doesn't look to good wavy when it is so long you should stick with straighting it really straight or curly

• i think if it reaches her butt, that's too long

• I don't like when a girl's hair goes to her butt. That's just crazy.