When you're looking at a girl what features on her face do you look at?

when you are looking at girls do you look at their...

mouths, nose, eyes, eyebrows, complexion, etc.

why?

what do you want it to look like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes, mouth/smile and dress sense are big for me. Also similar physical size.

Everything is kind of important but not nearly as much as the above.

What Guys Said 7

• Her smile and lips. Its important to me that a woman has a great smile because when I see a good looking woman that has a great smile it usually makes me happy. A woman with nice lips is a turn on.

• eyes are always the first and natural thing to look at.. also most important. Complexion is probably my number two. nice complexion is always attractive and doesn't mean you have to go tannning, pale girls can be extremely attractive too.

• im a sucker for eyes and smiles, anything else I don't really care about unless its like...disproportionately big/small/disfigured.

• Eyes and mouth/smile.

• I don't care about the face, there's nothing there a brown paper bag can't hide.

I'm more interested in her knockers and how loose her puss is.

• eyes and smile because thts the most attractive things on a girls facelol. I like green eyes the most and a shy smile

• You can sit on my face if you'd like... You'd look great on it.

What Girls Said 0