Why do men expect good looking women?

To settle for them when they are ugly, but are not willing to settle for unattractive women themselves? Who do they think they are?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never understood why some of the most unattractive girls AND guys think they deserve Tyson Beckford or Megan Fox.

Sorry,no one likes ugly.Shocker.

Anyways.I'm also amused at how fat girls boohoo about not getting attention from guys,when they themselves won't even look at a fat guy,instead they want a meathead who won't give them the light of day.

I'm also amused by the "good guys" who claim that women never pay attention to them,when really,they do get attention,but not from the girls that they want.Instead of accepting the attention they receive from the "good girls" they bitch about how the alpha female won't give them the light of day.

It's even evident on here.And I'm not one to personally attack looks,I think that's low,but there are guys on here who say they are ugly/fat/pimply/straight up unattractive,yet,I see their posts and think "Why are your standards so high?" If you yourself are ugly,if you yourself choose to be unhealthy and out of shape,if you yourself don't have nice skin or nice hair,why are your standards so high.

People say,"why not shoot for the best?" Go ahead,shoot.But don't bitch when you look like a fool in the end.No sympathy for you when you're an ogre or Rosie ODonnell look alike who can't pull a 10.

What Guys Said 10

• I've never understood this either. I've seen so many downright ugly guys look a pretty girl up and down and be like "Yeah, she's not pretty enough for me" and attribute it to some stupid, unimportant flaw like 'her boobs are too small' or 'her teeth aren't straight enough'. I always laugh a little inside whenever this happens because they're nowhere even close to a catch themselves, yet they maintain RIDICULOUSLY high standards that will ultimately leave them single forever.

• ur 1 of them lmao

• Mike, your just jealous because IamAnon is a real man, while you are nothing more than a coward.

• no need to get your panties in a bunch I was only kidding..and pfft if I'm a coward I'm good looking coward XD

• All us dudes are biologically wired to INSTINCTIVELY seek out the most favorable girls available to us at any given moment, and attempt to impress her as much as possible by subconsciously trying to convince her that we are the most manly guy out there - the most virile - the best provider - the strongest protector - in hopes that she will choose to let us have vaginal sex with her, ejaculate as much of our semen as possible into her vagina, to give us THE-BEST-SHOT at getting her pregnant with a baby from OUR SPERM.

You can rationalize all you want, but human male is born with the psychology, genetics, primal/ survival instinct, biological meaning/ purpose in life, of succeeding in getting as many children born from his sperm as possible.

The reason we are physically and hormonally attracted to the most "favorable" chicks, is because whatever a dude think is HOT on a girl, is merely his subconscious brain and hormones and primal instinct telling him that she is the most likely to give birth to OUR CHILD OUT OF ALL THE OTHER GIRLS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME, WHO YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO EJACULATE INTO/ INSEMINATE.

LONG STORY SHORT:

I'm a guy - we are all like this - these are the BIOLOGICAL facts of life:

1. The bigger a girl's boobs are, and the more arousing the shape of her breasts are, the more horny a guy gets when he looks at them or think about them.

In fact, as a general rule, for dudes like me who are straight, seeing a girls naked boobs, Vagina, butt, or most of all, SEEING A FULLY NUDE GIRL is going to IMMEDIATELY RESULT IN ONE GUARANTEED THING FOR ALL STRAIGHT DUDES - ESPECIALLY ONES LIKE ME WHO ARE IN COLLEGE AND AM THE MOST HORNY I WILL BE ALL MY LIFE: I WILL GET A BONER. THEN I WILL WANT TO BE INSIDE OF YOU AND THAT'S WHAT WILL BE FIRST ON MY MIND NO MATTER HOW DESPERATELY HARD I TRY TO BE INTERESTED IN WHAT THAT GIRL IS TALKING ABOUT OR DOING.

AND THAT BONER IS NOT GOING AWAY, UNTIL HE HAS EJACULATED A BIG LOAD OF CUM. - IF I'M LUCKY, I GET TO BLOW OUT MY HUGE CUM LOAD INTO HER PUSSY - AS DEEP AS I CAN GET IT IN THERE.

BUT MOST OF THE TIME, WE JUST MASTURBATE WHILE FANTASIZING THAT WE'RE HAVING SEX WITH HER, WHICH IS THE BEST AND ONLY ALTERNATIVE.

THERE YOU ARE, lol - YOU'RE WELCOME

;)

• But can't me overcome this? If I can look past that a guy is small & shy (making him a bad protector & provider) why can't men look past looks. I know men are wired like this, but truly think we can chance if we want to. Biologically, there are a lot of things I want to do, but I choose not because it's the right thing. For example, I'm a virgin by choice, I believe in waitting to marriage to have sex. But my body wants to have sex & I've had offers. However, I choose not to have sex.

• The standard is set pretty high too. He could very well hope for one the of lookers (even if they are out of his league).

Biologically, women look more for personality and/or success. Whereas guys initially look for people on looks, so anything other than looks is a bonus. Generally, anyway.

• He is right, listen to this guy.

• I agree with that Evagelina, but women are little more tolerant of flaws then men are.

• Exactly! Every living thing has to play the same game: survival of the fittest. The hotter a person appears to a guy or girl, the more their natural instincts is trying to tell them that that person is a good potential mate.

dat's why dudes are so horny all the time and why girls like cute things, ie. babies because they're supposed to take care of the kid and the dude is supposed to get her knocked up as many times as his balls will let him - more kids=better chance of survival, lol

• Theyre called optimists. Isn't it the exact same for women? Don't deny it feminist.

• They are not optimists, they are delusional. Women don't do the exact same thing, they go for men on their level. I'm not a feminist, not that it's anything to be ashamed of sexist pig.

• You are sexist because you don't like feminist. Women stay in their league, men are delusional & go after model types thinking other women are below them, when usually it is the other way around. Don't try to make it seem like we all do this, it is only men. Women are much more tolerant of physical flaws then men are.

• Women are much more tolerant of physical flaws than men are, eh? Answer me this then, if you go to a cosmetic store, which gender is most likely to be there?

Did I say I didn't like feminists? No, I just observed that your behavior was very feminist. It also doesn't make me sexist if I didn't happen to like feminists, just because I don't like Muslim extremists doesn't mean I hate the whole Muslim world.

I'm not going to justify myself any more madam troll, I know I'm right.

• Why do woman expect a guy to be full of confidence and dripping self esteem when they're an emotional wreck and have their own mound of insecurities, yet won't look at a guy if he's a bit on the shy side?

• Because women have more to be insecure about, much more pressure is put on women to look & act perfect. Men hold very high standards for them that they cannot possibly meet. But men on the other hand, have very little expected of them. They also are more able to be confident as they are taller & stonger than women. Women need someone who can protect/provide for them, not hide in the corner like a helpless mouse.

• cry me a river you dip...

• Oh damn now my feelings are hurt, you really shouldn't use such harsh words on the internet...

• Pick your hoice:

1.Their mom told them they're worth the best.

2.Their school grades are way above the girls' school grades.

• Lulz.

If you were from Iran or something, this would be legendary. If your american, this is eye-rolling sh*t, hahaha.

• Actually on reflection, I guess your right. But I don't know. And I don't care, myself. So like. I dunno. For curiosities sake, why do you care? I'm sure there's a story behind this, hahaha.

• Well, it just gets tiring watching men chase gorgeous women, & feel like they are settling if they are with anyone else.

• Oh. Lol. I can imagine it would. I don't really come across people like that though.

• why do women love to date athletes, jocks, and military guys?

• Because those women are hot, & can get those men...

• Cuz those guys are the strongest, most masculine, manly, virile, fertile and the most likely to be able to provide financial and physical security to her, which is what her primal female instincts are telling her she wants & needs most from a man.

• I agree with him. Theyre all pretty manly, macho types.

• nice troll sweet heart. XD... but uhhhhh I'm pretty sure all those guys do better then you :p

• I'm not a troll, I believe in what I'm saying. If you actually read my question & considered it, you'd see I was right.

• Women have eyes too...

• well I'm not ugly so I wouldn't know...im only guessing cut me some slack...

• We want to be with a beautiful so she can make the world seem better. Plus we simply can't help ourselves that's just the way we are. And beautiful women feel great rubbed up against us.

• But it doesn't change the fact that if you are ugly, you shouldn't get your hopes up thinking you'll get a beautiful woman.

What Girls Said 3

• What's wrong with trying for the best?

Personally - if I saw a guy going after only the ugly girls in a club, or wherever for that matter, no matter what he looked like, I'd just think he was desperate. There's nothing wrong with high expectations, or if not expectations - wanting.

I mean, I consider myself average looking, but if I had a choice of, strictly on looks, perusing or approaching a good looking guy, or an ugly looking guy - I'd go for the good looking guy. Even if it's more likely that I'll get a "no" the prize is, based on only the factor of looks, ultimately better.

Most guys are gambling men.

Why not go for the good looking ones?

If you're not afraid of being shot down - you might, once in a while, end up with a shot.

I don't think they 'expect' them to settle per se - but they're more of the mentality of "why not, what's the worst that could happen?"

• Biggest penis = being able to deposit sperm into her vagina the deepest = better chance of reproducing.

Biggest breasts = a strong biological indication that she is healthy, fertile, and will be the most likely to become pregnant from the man and if that is successful that also indicates that she has the greatest physical ability to nourish and strengthen the child/children that are birthed from that guy's sperm inseminating her.

• I don't know that I agree with this question at all because I see plenty of couples where one partner is much more attractive than the other. Sometimes it's a hot chick with an ugly guy or an ugly guy with a hot chick. I don't think anyone is necessarily settling or trying to go for someone out of their league. Everyone has their own standards. And sometimes, thankfully, people push looks aside and focus on personality.

• Sometimes it's a hot chick with an ugly guy or an ugly chick with a hot guy*. I'm on a roll tonight.

• they think, I have money, I have a successful career, why shouldn't I have the trophy wife

• But it's not just the successful men who go for hot women, it is also the losers who don't have jobs, sit around eating cheese puffs in their mama's basement, who go for women way out of their league.

• Those people are destined to be alone or with a girl with very very low self confidence

• And they don't get those women. If they do they are lucky.