Do guys really care about their looks?

do guys care about their looks just as much as girls or more? do you guys care about your hair your weight and things like that? what about the way you dress or smell?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, yes I most definitely care, but only to a certain point. I'm not gonna throw gel/paste in my hair every day even though I know I would look better with it.. I'd rather not waste the time or money. I'm trying to gain weight through gaining muscle.. more for personal reasons but also a good looking body is a definite plus. I like to dress well but I'm not gonna blow extra dollars on designer jeans or shirts.. no homo but actually I would love to go on a shopping spree sometime in the next couple years and upgrade my clothing selection... feel like its the same stuff every week. As far as smell.. I like to feel clean so I shower once or twice a day(depending if and when I workout) and I'll buy some cologne or body spray once in a while for if I am going to be somewhere that I want to smell good!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• all guys do care especially if we go to a place where avalible girls will be. even hanging out at the mall with some buddies guys will shave and wear cologne in case. weight guys do care about most guys feel if they are fat you can't get girls. guys are like this around girls they like especially, when a girl preens her hair to make sure she looks good around her crush he often is moring her it indicates interest and he is making sure his hair looks good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, moron. Of course we care, since girls are pretty picky.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• they care, but they're not as obvious about it

0|0
    0|1