If a girl has a tattoo does that turn you off?

If a girl has a tattoo does that turn you off? I personally have a tattoo on the small of my back , you can barely see it . Just curious to hear what you guys think.

• Yes(turn on)
  • No (turn off)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two tattoos. And I could care less what guys I date think about it.

• Hey, you have a light bulb by your name, did you have to reach a certain level of expert points to get it?

• What is a moderator?

• I help monitor questions, comments, etc.

What Guys Said 23

• Its a turn off to me if I'm honest. I mean putting things into perspective, a tattoo is basically a permant inconsistant black stain on someones skin. You could say in those terms it doesn't really sound so appealing...

Obviously some guys do like it based on the pole so don't worry, personally I am less attracted physically to the part of her body with the tattoo and sometimes as a whole than a girl who is natural.

• Wait, I'm confused by your poll. It does not turn me off, but I don't want to choose No because you said (turn off) right next to it.

On topic though, smaller tattoos are rarely a turn off or a turn on. It doesn't really matter to me. Larger tattoos can either be a large turn off or a huge turn on depending on what the tattoo is of, where it is, etc.

• actually I chose B, but it's not a complete turn off cause it might attract me to look at her...maybe with strange girls, it won't bother me but I would never accept it on a girl who will become my wife, I just like her to be fresh and precious, I don't like her body to be picked with needles or filled by ink, just healthy and fresh well make feel turned on and show's me that she's a girl who treats her body with lot's of care and importance...

• Some guys call it a tramp stamp to have a tattoo on your lower back, but I'm neutral about the issue.

• Small tattoos around a girl's waist area are never a turn off.

• where's the "indifferent" option?

• I dOnt care for them.

• I accidentally voted "turn on." It's a turn off for me, mostly because I believe that no one should have to change their body to make a statement or look better. I don't even like piercings, but that's just me.

• well if its like a tramp stamp lol then kinda turn off cause she prob parties a lot and iono tells me she had a lot of one night stands, but any other tattoo besides that is OK I guess depends on what parts , oh and if its like name of your ex then turn off also

• Its not a turn off..

• Tattoos On hot girls (like you) are definitely a huge TURN ON :)...

• i like tattoos on girls (not too big) and your really hot.

• tattoos don't turn me off and a cool tattoo can be a huge turn on. but honestly - 'tramp stamp tattoos kinda turn me off.

• that's fine. kind of sexy, but unnessary for me.

• Not at all. I like tattoos and I find tattoos on girls sexy.

• i think its hot XD

• Depends on the design and location.

But ink usually looks really good

• Turn off.

• Tattoos are sexy...most of time anyway. Depends

On what it is of!

• It's hot. If you don't mind me asking , what is it :)?

• i don't really like them but, if I like her. I won't mind

• If you're worried that a guy won't like you becausr you have a tattoo , don't be! They're not going to be looking at that , they'll be looking at your gorgeous face and body!

• You look very sexy in your photos, especiall the full shot of bathing suit. Nice legs.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have one, but I've thought of getting a small one on my lower back. I'm not sure now though, because my boyfriend said that he's not to keen on them, and of course I value his opinion. Maybe one day, but not planning to get one any time soon... :o)

• you are very pretty!