What's your fave eye color?

Wow I sound like a bratz doll. Anyways, mine is green because I've always wanted green eyes. I have blue

Updates:
What eye color would you find attractive on the opposite gender?

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Brown then green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to have green eyes ever since I was little. I've always envied my dad's green eyes. On other people I have no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • i got hazel and I love em

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My favorite is green as well. You don't see too many truly green eyes, they're a bit more rare. But I'm also biased because I have green eyes, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you feel that? it's jealousy. I looovvveee green eyes

• S.hit, I was wondering what that weird prickly awkward feeling was when I was in the shower just barely. I guess now I know that it was you mentally glaring daggers, lmao. =P I'll have to watch my back a little more carefully from now on...

• You know it. You can't see it but I'm doing the weird creepy eye pointing thing

• i really like hazel eyes, I have blackish brownish eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I'm just like you! I have blue eyes and think that green eyes are amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • BLUE is so gorgeous I wish I had it! but I have green and I'm content with it. my bff has brown so I tell her she's full of Sh*t because that's what her mom always says to her to lol. so I guess I'm full of grass and blue is water haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like light brown or hazel green :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, my boyfriend has brown eyes, and I love brown eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark and brown eyes, especially on guys:)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really want brown eyes just because they're so common but I do love brown eyes on guys lol

• its blue =))

0|0
    0|0
  • i love brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue.

0|0
    0|0