The same hair everyday?

do guys like it when a girl wears herr hair the same everyday (ie straight and down everyday) or different? like maybe curly one day, straight another, and then maybe putting it back or soemthing.

What Guys Said 2

• Variety is always nice. : )

It isn't necessary though.

• Just don't mess with your hair. The most beautiful kind of hair is one that's natural, and not dyed, or straightened, or any other nonsense.

• That's exactly what my boyfriend tells me. He's a barber/hairstylist by profession, so he should know, lol! :-)One Saturday I let my hair dry naturally. I went out and worked in the flower garden, and then two hours later he calls me to see if he can stop by on his way home from work. I said "Sure" thinkin' I'd have time to clean up but he was pullin' up in my drive! I had no makeup or anything. He just stared at me and said I was the most beautiful he'd ever seen me. Still says that 2.

What Girls Said 0