Need some expert advice from the opposite sex. Facial hair or just keep that stubble?

Hey girls, need some advice with my facial hair. I usually always grow out my facial hair to a minimum short length (stubble) and shave about every 2-4 days, like to keep some stubble/5oclock shadow. Lately I've been pondering the idea of really looking to change my appearance by growing out my facial hair to about a medium length or whatever length/style you girls think would look good according to your personal opinion if that's the case. I have a lot of irish heritage and blood in me and I dig Collin Farrells facial hair. Overall just wondering if you girls think some nicely well kempt facial hair would be a do or a don't for me or should I just keep that stubble rolling on? Getting tired of my stubble, more than a half a year away from turning 21 and feel like I should change my self to a more adult/manly, and just more mature looking style when it comes to my facial hair going now. Anyway looking forward to your girls thoughts and opinions, thanks in advance.

Pictures:

1: h t t p://img715.imageshack.us/img715/285/me1mm.jpg

2; h t t p://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7723/me2qe.jpg

(get rid of the spaces in the url to view the photos)

Thanks for all the kind comments girls. Much appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you would look great with the Collin Farrel type facial hair, I think that it would suit your face shape nicely. just don't let it get too long and it should look great=]

What Girls Said 8

• i kinda like the stuble on older guys, but only on the sides, no mustaches! :)

• It depends how long you want it. Personally I don't think a lot of facial hair would be something for you, but if that's what you want, and you could wear it with confidence, and not make it look disgusting, I say go for it, as long as you make sure it doesn't get too long, that's just nasty to look at :) that's my opinion.

• i think some facial hair is sexy! I wish you could post a pic of you with it though so we could compare?

• I like the stubble, on you but truth is you can pull off both looks.

• I say shave once a day, & if you get a 5 o'clock shadow, no one cares...

• cant really say unless I see how it looks on you.

judging from your pictures though, I think your fine how you are.

but, either way, there will be girls that want you. So do what you want :)

• no mustaches but scruffy beards are great.

• No facial hair.

What Guys Said 0