Long Hair vs. Short Hair

Guys, do you like a girl with long hair or short hair? Girls, does a guy with long hair freak you out or turn you on?

Personally, I adore a guy with short hair (or slightly longer hair- as long as it's cared for well). But guys that spend too much time gelling or spraying their hair... ew.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate guys with long hair

What Guys Said 2

• i usually like long hair a lot more, but certain chicks can pull off an A-line, and I think that's hot as hell...only certain chicks can do it tho imo haha

• Definitely long hair is more feminine, MUCH more sexy and appealing, in my opinion. The longer the better. If it reaches down to her bajina, then hell ya that's great! Long hair makes a woman. And short hair is manly and lesbian looking -- not nearly as appealing.

What Girls Said 6

• Although you've already picked MHO I just wanted to add my two cents ;D
    I, personally, adore longer hair on men. I do find some short haired guys attractive too, like Chris Pine (LOL).
    But I've always had a thing for longer hair; anything from shaggy to below shoulders, but they need to keep it clean!
    I guess I like it because I don't always follow social norms - i. e. I don't dress how society wants girls to dress. I'm a gamer and enjoy rock music over pop. So I must fall in the minority of long hair lovers! ;) It's oddly attractive.

• It can go either way, depending on the guy`s overall appearance, hair colour and style. I`ve dated guys of both short and long hair varieties and they each can do awesome things with their hair that they look good with. I have a weakness for spiky haired dudes. ;) While guys with long hair let the whole thing grow out straight is my favorite guy long-hair style and it looks great on some guys.

• It depends. If it's beyond shoulder length then I find it not so appealing. Though, I rarely met guys with that length of hair.

• I like guys with super short hair- like military regs short. XD I guess that comes from being an Air Force brat though XD

• I like guys with short to shaggy hair. Andrew Garfield/Zac Efron are perfect examples.

• i think a guy with long hair is kind of..hippie/old skater wannabe dude

personally, I like men to look like men

• meaning I like guys with short hair lol