okay so I'm only 5'1" and not getting any taller, sad I know. Is it bad or weird or a turn off to guys for girls to be that short? I'm pretty I guess but sometmes I look like a little younger than I am. do guys sometimes like it when girls are more cute, than hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, its not just about landing a hot babe, its about her personality and who she is. The girl I like is shorter than me, about your size and I'm a good 8 inches taller than her {and I'm going to get taller, not sure how much more she's gonna grow} It doesn't matter to me, its about who she is on the inside.

What Guys Said 4

• some guys like it and some guys don't care enough to even consider it but very few guys think its a bad thing

• a lot of guys (myself included) like being in relationships with shorter girls. It makes them look so much cuter cause they always look up at you with those puppy eyes (think of a girl looking down at you with those Ahhhh!) :D

• The only guys who really care about looks are either self-conscious or looking for an easy lay. If you find the right person, they won't care how short or not-uber-sexy you are, as long as you have good character and an attractive personality.

• I wouldn't worry about it,I'm 6foot 5 and my girl is 4 foot 9

What Girls Said 2

• I would think they like it, because most guys I see date shorter girls.

Then again, I have no room to talk, I'm 5'8.

Lol.

• I am 5'2" and the shortest among most of my friends and guys love cute girls:).

• Good

but I really thought they liked "hot" girls more.

even when the cute girls are pretty