Wow ... Katy Perry is ugly!!! was it wrong / funny for her husband to post pics (pics included)

happy new year katy perry. your husband just posted first thing in the morning picture online

do you think this was fun or not funny

link

link

• Funny
  • Wrong
lol if you work really hard and get really lucky and make it famous maybe you can date a girl that looks like this^^^^ lmao
ppl seem to be completely ignoring make up in this. no girls who wear lots of make up do not look as good as ones that don't in the morning. deal with it,
link

looks like she got him back :P

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL... She's not that ugly Well even if she don't put some make up she still look nice she got oily skin that time but its not funny its natural.. :)

Maybe that pic was for fun or whatever but don't say any negative to her just bcoz of that lol :)

And how about this Link?hehhe link

• lol best answer.

• lol say hi to superman for me

• hahaha superman?lol okay sure no worries whahha (as if) Takecare and Godbless ^_^

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think she is ugly, that is just what happens when celebrities take their make up off. If you'd seen her without make up first, you'd never had thought she was ulgy. But you see her more beautiful with make up, so she falls hard when you see her without it.

I do think it was rude to post pictures of her without her permission. I don't like Russell Brand, I never understood why she would date such a screwed up jerk.

• ha ha cos he's british. ladies love us. get over it :P

seriously tho, I never thought she was conventionaly beautiful altho I do like her style. looks ain't everything. he shouldn't have donw that to her, but its not like he rihannad here is it.

• I don't care.

• Honestly, she doesn't look bad. Obviously the facial expression and angle is unflattering, but she just looks pretty much normal.

I honestly couldn't care less about it though.

• Wow :O that can't be her goddd :L lol

• She's not ugly. 90% of women look like this in the morning.

• 90% of the women are ugly.

• YOUR anonymous so perhaps you should man up and show a photo you hypocrite.

I don't like her music and I don't care for her but I personally think she looks just fine. It's an OPINION. are you that stupid that you can't understand what an opinion.

I'm not religious thank you :) I just don't feel the need to brag about how many people I've seen because of my sex life as I can hold down a steady relationship.

I'm not ugly either but I don't feel the need to love that to someone who's anonymous ;)

• ha ha lmao. I thought not.

• lol it's normal believe most celebrities are when they don't have their make up on...

• I think she's still good looking. I look like a horror movie creature when I wake up.

• I don't think it's wrong or funny in the least. He probably thinks she looks beautiful, even first thing in the morning, without any makeup to hide behind. He married her, so he knows what he got himself into. No one wakes up looking glamorous.

• everyone looks like that in the morning it is natural men hate makeup anyway they should appreciate natural beauty

i think she is pretty especially from within she's a nice person and it shows I also love her songs

as for her husband I don't think its funny may be slightly wrong but the real word would be UNNECESSARY. it shows how immature he is at age 35.

• everyone does not look like that man. fo real thas bs.

• YOU're ridiculous.

• wither that or you're one of the ugly ones. hmmm. I wonder which.

• yeah she is ugly. I think it wasn't funny. I think he was probably mad at her for something and did that out of spite. because there is nooo way I think she would want anyone to see her like that! I never thought she was super gorgeous but I didn't know she was THAT ugly lol

• looks like someone strettttched her face lol

• To be honest, I don't think that what he did was necessarily wrong I mean he loves her and he knows what she looks like at her best and her worst that's the point of marrying someone you love. you see them as beautiful as the rest of the world sees them always... when you first get up in the morning, when you argue, when they are sick with the flu... you always see them wonderful and more beautiful than the rest of the world. So while it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. I wouldn't say its necessarily wrong... kinda funny.. of course it just shows you what gallons of makeup can do! =)

But did he have bad intentions behind it... most likely not. I mean really though when she does get all done up... she looks like a rockstar and he looks a little rough.

• you obviously don't know a lot about russel brand :P

• they left messages on the old mans answering machine telling him his grandaughter was a slag. all in the name of comedy.

• to me that's not comedy that's being a big meanie! I mean seriously is it really funny calling up the elderly to upset them? No, I hate people who pick on the elderly. That's really just messed up!

• ah the wonders of makeup. really makes me wonder how much hotter I'd look if I wore it

but anyways, she's not ugly at all. Just another average girl

• Russel sucks, she should dump his ugly butt!

What Guys Said 8

• wow, I just realized how little of a sh*t I give about both of these f***wads

• People are supposed to look perfect when they wake up? I think for someone who just woke up, and is obviously tired as f*** she looks pretty good.

• And what do you look like in the morning, sir?

Lulz, Russel's a wanker. She'll kill him. I don't really care, though. Its not a joke for me, LOL. If I knew the couple intimately I'd probably have a good laugh about it over martinis and sh*t, but I don't. My face is placid, void of emotion. But its cool 'cos its very unprofessional, LOL. I like unprofessionalism.

• You wanna hear the crazy part? I'd still tap that. And so would 99% of other guys.

• lol volt. more statistics that ain't actually true. lol. its like the obama thing all over again. :P

• 85% of statistics are made up on the spot. The above was a result of a 3 week research study in Nevada.

• LOL

• of course she´s ugly, even when she wears make up she is just ordinary.

I don´t understand the hype she has, the music is undeniably of poor quality, she´s rude and not that beautiful (below average in my opinion)

• coool film man. more of a scorsese man my self but big up the lynch! lol

• best answer for not being delusional or dishonest.

• I just realized , she wears TOO MUCH makeup. lol almost like a different person

• I saw these and thought they were kinda funny too. But she's still way hot. I'll bet her t*ts look GREAT in the morning.

• Its no surprise she looks ugly. Most women have an ugly face when they have no makeup.