Is it attractive to a girl, if a guy can sing quite well?

If yes, how much? What do you think personally? I don't mean the guy has a band, but he sings in a choir.

Most Helpful Girl

• I`d be impressed with his skills, definitely. If he sings in the same style of music that I like, that would make a great difference as it would catch my attention quite well. But I wouldn`t say it would be anything like, a determining factor of whether or not I`d want to date the guy.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I'd say it's attractive. But if he's cocky and self-obsessed over his talent heck no. So, overall I'd say it's pretty attractive for a guy to sing well.

• most people aren't good singers so I don't think its a big deal really

• One of my deep dark secrets is that I am EXTREMELY attracted to a man who can both sing and act (make the song feel real). Without fail, every single time I go to see a Broadway play, I am infatuated with [most likely] the male romantic lead. I hated Marius before seeing Les Miz, but afterward couldn't get enough of Adam Jacobs (my Marius). While watyching N2N, I had an almost irresistable urge to just take Aaron Tveit right then and there - both times. It's a major turn on for me.

What Guys Said 0