Would you date a guy with a lazy eye?

Hi there I was wondering if any girls would date a guy with a lazy eye, as I myself have one. All responses welcome, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't see myself doing that sorry

• didn't mean to set this as best answer and have no idea on how to change it ?

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely! My best friend has been dating a guy with a lazy eye for a couple years now, and they're about to get engaged. The main thing is she told me that when they first began dating he had the hardest time actually looking her in the eyes. She said she had no problem with the lazy eye, she just wanted him to be able to look at her!

• Yes. Looks aren't the most important thing to me. Plus it can be kinda cute. :)

• Yep! And have before!

• Ofcourse. I'm not that shallow. The guy I'm with has a lazy eye but I barely even notice it now and I love him so much. he's amazing, everyone has imperfections. Just accept it. If a girl won't go out with you because of it, she's not the right girl to be with.

• I want to know what love is, I want you to show me

I want to feel what love is, I know you can show me

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't strabismus controllable? I know when I look into space, I get double vision, and my eyes go a bit, but I can fix it.