Is being very toned a good thing?

So basically I workout everyday for two hours religiously for over two years now(weights and running). I'm 5 11 and 160 pounds but I only have 7 % body fat which is really low. I'm very toned and muscular but I hear that most girls like the bigger more jacked up types?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. There are girls out there who want guys that are toned and good looking, but I think that a guy should have a good personality and that should be looked at before the exterior.

What Girls Said 5

• Um I don't really like really muscular guys workout be healthy that's good to me

• Yes,it is good

Where does all of the muscle that muscular men go when they get older?Yuck.

• yes but for me it doesn't really matter it would be nice tho :)

• Most girls don't like meatheads or juiceheads. Being very toned without looking like you're on steroids is perfect.

• I'm an odd one out when I say that I prefer heavyweight boxer builds. But any girl's gonna be happy if you can pick her up.

What Guys Said 1

• That's like saying that most guys like blonds. Everyone likes something different.