How to make myself look older?

I am 20 and I look like I am 10. I don't think a man wants a young woman that looks like they are 10. I don't know what to do. I wear high heels to make me look teller, but that doesn't help. I wear a little make up. I mostly wear lipstick and blush. I don't want to over do it. Please help! I don't know what else to do.

I hope this works. I just put a pic up. Not sure if it worked. A lot of people think I look 10, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem, people think I'm usually 14-15.

The only thing I can say is it probably has to do with the way you dress and what stores you shop at. If your wearing shirts that say "Hollister" across them then people will probably think you're younger. Just try to dress more mature, and you could maybe get a new haircut.

Young girls tend to have one-length hair. You could try layering it and it'll make you look more mature.

Hope everything goes well.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately for society as a whole, there are, in fact, people who would be interested in a legal chick who looks 10. Generally men you'd want to avoid, but men none the less.

• Hahahaa, that's awesome! I'd totally be into a girl who looks 10 years old. Can I see what you look like? That's fascinating sh*t.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't look 10, you look a little older than 20 actually. You're fine, don't worry.

• Thank you, that just made my day. I never got told I look older then my age. :)

• It's probably your style. Get a more modern haircut (I can't tell you what cut, color, highlights, styling, etc. because I have no idea what you look like). Dress more classy (plain, solid colors - stay away from bright patterns, florals, recognizable name brands like Aeropostale that make you seem juvenile). Maybe add a bit more eyeliner to your makeup routine.

• You don't look 10 at all. You look like 25.

• wear darker makeup