Which color should I dye my hair?

This is me

link

These are the hair colors I'm thinking about getting

#1 link

#2 link

Oh, you can't see it in the picture but I have a large streak of dark blue on the right side of my head and recently got a spiderbite piercing. Sorry, I forgot to mention those before.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on who you are as a person, I would think that #2 is a bit too emo-style for you and that #1 would probably be better for you. However, you may wish to try a less vibrant red, maybe more of a plum colour.

• I agree. Choose a red that's a little less extreme or even go with a darker brownish red color.

What Guys Said 5

• link 1 is better

• I suggest #2...its really cute

• If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I couldn't take anyone seriously with purple or obnoxiously red hair. Just my opinion, though.

• #2!

• none, only cheryl cole can pull off that colour

What Girls Said 6

• A nice deep red would look really nice.

• I don't think either hair color options would be flattering. I suggest you go a dark brown with maybe some black low lights or burgundy high lights.

• To be honest If I were you I wouldn't go that red.

I would go darker.

• Don't color your hair any of those colors PLEASE, there not very flattering.

• I don't really care about them being flattering I just like having my hair odd colors. There is only so much you can do with one strip of bleached hair.

• i say link 2 if I had to chose

• RED! That would look so rad.