Do people actually have 20 inch waists?

Okay so I've read lots of questions on here of girls saying they have 20-22 inch waists... Now I'm 4 11' by no means do I have a big stomach- I just measured my waist and it's 26 inches..

Do people really have 20 inch waists? Lol

I looked on a tape measure and it looks smaller than what a 8 year old would have..

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too lazy to measure, but I'm 5'6 and my pants size is 25. That's also waist size right?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Many women don't know how to properly measure their waist. Generally when people talk about waist measurements, they're talking about your "natural waist," which is the narrowest part of your torso. Many women measure their "low waist" instead, which is generally just below your navel. Most womens' natural waist is well above their navel. That said, 20 inches is still pretty small for a fully grown woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Worlds smallest waist is 15 inches, if I remember correctly. Stands to reason that somewhere, people have 20 inch waists. Can't imagine it's too common, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know but how often do you see someone with a 15-inch waist walking around?

• Well, considering it's one person out of 7 billion... not very often.

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm my elder co-worker told me when she was my age she had a 20 inch waist lol. but mine is 24, but I don't know O.o

0|0
    0|0
  • I had 23inch waist when I was thinner, but I'm 5'0'', and I have a pear shape body.. I think it's impossible to have 20 inch waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a 56cm waist, so that's 22in. 20in seems a little too small, but...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women do have naturally tiny waists like that. It's rare, but not impossible. I'm like you with a 26 in. waist.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know its not impossible. I've just been seeing all these "my waist is 20 inches blank blank am I hot?" questions lately. Its very strange to me that so many people have 20 inch waists...

• I've never seen anyone claiming to have a 20. in waist on this site. I'd need to see a picture to believe that haha.

• I've seen it in so many qs lately. and ikr Lol

they usually post it anonymous though.