Do you have to be good looking to get a hot girlfriend?

Iv seen some guys who are pretty fugly looking with cute girls around their arm but just usually assume they have money or aren't as big a chump as me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. haha. I mean, what you find ugly someone else could find gorgeous. I don't think there is really a rhyme or reason.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have to be good looking to get a hot girlfriend? well,no. Fugly guys-cute girls,cute guys-fugly girls. I've seen them all but usually it's fugly guys-cute girls, and if it's cute guy-fugly girl,then girl usually tends to be just slutty wearing minimal clothing,maybe to make up for her ugliness. Whatever it is, there should be something that made her to be attracted to him besides his face,unless she has exotic taste. I don't know how good that guy is to bait a girl that cute.

just my opinion

• my friend is gorgeous and she's dating a guy that is so ugly I can't even put it into words for you. hideous. but he's ... rich

What Guys Said 1

• All the pretty girls at my school date fat farm-boys. It's really depressing. So no, you just have to find a girl who likes a man for who he is or, (this sounds terrible) but find a girl that thinks that a fugly guy is the best she can get even though she is out of his league.