Girls: Dressing style according to music. Wich one do you like more?

I'm interested in knowing what you girls like the most. There's a lot of different clothing according to different music style. Wich do you think looks the best on a guy?

• Alternative/Indie
    89% (17)50% (1)86% (18)Vote
  • Punk
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Metal
    5% (1)50% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Emo
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Hippie
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose alternative/indie, but I don't like when people purposely sit there like, "I'm going to be punk." It's fine to dress that way, but trying to fit a label really limits you. You shouldn't have to put that much effort into being you.

I don't mean to preach, but I just had this discussion with my cousin who decided that he's going to be gothic so people won't label him. . .very hypocritical, if you ask me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Agreed that you should dress the way you want. Just wanted to see what you girls liked the most ;]

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes emo guys can be cute, but I always think they're trying to hard for their look lol. I prefer a mix between metal and alternative. Indie guys are usually a bit unique and metal kind of adds an edge to the look. And I just like metal so its a bonus when a guy's into it too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just normal dressing. I don't really like it when a guy wears those skinny leg pants, ewwww. . . personally, I think it looks really nasty. Why do some guys do that? I don't even like it on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • my man dresses in polo shirts and he listens to rap but he dresses like preppy but I love it! he's so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like alternative a lot. but I dress in whatever makes me feel comforrtable

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Labels suck, dress in what makes you comfortable. If I lived by your poll I'd be a different person everyday.

0|0
    0|0