Do guys like girls with really long hair??

My hair is down to my waist and I was just wondering if some guys are into that?

Most Helpful Guy

• definitly,I like very lond and healthy thick hair which are carefully treated and maintained.Not using artificial beautifing agents,naturally maintained lon hair really attracts the heart and mind of anybody who love and respect natural beauty.Any way long hair is an additional boon of a girl gived by god with good beauty,some of them are have only long hair but face expression and impression are no good that long hair will not increase or attract guys,as first attraction goes to face,eyes and hair.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, especially if you take good care of it. It makes you look very feminine. I like girls with shorter hair, too, like Rachel Leigh Cook, but long hair is very classically beautiful.

• Long hair can be really attractive. I personally like it about to the shoulders or the bottom of the shoulder blades. Just don't go with anything really short! I hate short hair on girls, there are very few girls whou can pull it off.

• Down to the waist is a little too much hair in my opinion. Down to the middle of the back is where I prefer it.

• I like long hair.

• I like it,its really sexy.

• I love really long hair in a girl down to their waist, especially if it is nice, healthy and they are proud of their long hair.

• Long hair is great, but not too long mind. I like hair that is just above the centre of a girls back. If it's too long it's just a mess, if it's short, you look like a man, so I'd say just past shoulder length!

• Depends on how it looks on you personally. It can suit some girls but may look horrible on others.

• i love you ...how gud is that ..?

• I love long hair. I aways have to do a double take on long hair.

• I like it if you can keep it clean. My favorite style if you can.

could you post a pic

• i'll try to find one...how do I post a pic? lol

• posted better ones! :)

• really hard to tell with that one. Just take a chill pill. wait till you can and then take a profile (from the side) shot and one from the back. Easiest way to tell.

• No that's gross.

What Girls Said 7

• Typically men like hair from shoulder length to right below the breast, it tends to be the most femine and flattering, though some might like hair down to waist!

• That's bordering on eccentric, if you ask me, but I'm sure some guys will be into it. Just make sure it looks nice & healthy, not ratty, cause I think that's more important.

• my hair is about that long (maybe longer) and its dead straight. most guys says they like long hair, but I think they mean only halfway down the back, not really long at all compared to us, lol.

• Yeah,i think guys like that.:)

• Probably not uber long like that. But most dudes like shoulder length to your chest.

• long hair is beautiful

• that's really long...a bit too long