Is being overly sensitive unattractive?

I'm really sensitive to touch. If you touch my neck or waist or hips I feel really breathless and faint so I just want to make sure that being overly sensitive isn't a turn off. And if it is does anyone know anything I can do about it?

Just wanted to make sure I meant feel faint, like when you feel a little out of breath and overdone not like I pass out or anything, jut wanted to make sure that it didn't sound like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok well there are 2 things to look at in this. A) I wouldn't say that its unattractive but you might scare the poor guy. Just let him know ahead of time, but don't make a big deal like its contagious. B) If you haven't already you might want to consult your DR if you have not already. Its def not common for some one to faint by a touch without some kind of force or trauma. I don't know if there is anything you can do to change it, but I would start there.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. That's awesome!

What Girls Said 3

• being sensitive to touch is definitely NOT a turn off(: guys love it when they touch you and you react. (in the sack especially:)

• Yes,in my opinion.

If you're talking about a touch and not a choke or slap,then yea,I don't like people over reacting.

• do you have a medical condition? honestly, that doesn't sound healthy