Men, which hair color do you prefer, please see pics...

1) Blond link

2) Brunette link

3) Black link

4) Red link

5) Crazy link

6) Bald link

Most Helpful Guy

• Redheads, nothing beats the fieriness and sexy temper in bed. They are the best lay, blondes are so overrated.

What Guys Said 10

• I love that hair style in number one. The others, 2, 3, and 4 are nice but I prefer straight hair. What number three did with her hair was horrible. Five and six are just not worth commenting on.

• So you don't like it when women curl their hair?

• Julie Bandaras on Fox News has jet black hair. At one time she wore it straight and looked really hot. Then she waved a little. Now she waves and twists her hair and it looks terrible.

• I like everything although personally I'll take a pass on "crazy" and "bald"... I'm already losing my hair so the last thing I want is to date someone that will only remind me of what I will look like in the future :(

• LOL, I understand. What there one that you liked the best though?

• Honestly with me it's more about the style than the color. Blonde, Brunette, Black or Red Hair I totally love.

I guess the one thing I just really get turned off by is when someone dyes it a color and it's just obvious they dyed it (a la bad dyejob). Think platinum blondes with black eyebrows yuck... and whatever you do don't try to dye the carpet to match the drapes because I've never seen that work out well like a bad clown wig gha! the memories ;(

• Every girl looks better with a different hair color. I mostly like brunettes though

• That's a really good point, +1

• Natural blondes, all the way. As a Nord, I'm somewhat biased, of course.

• So, you liked A then?

• Actually,I can tell...it's really obvious,but I won't walk around pointing those chicks out

• There's also the fact that even in Scandinavia, having the highest concentration of blondes, they're still in minority. A majority of our blondes are way dirty blondes, looking almost like brunettes. My own hair colour included. So with the exception of peninsular Scandinavians and Finns, you won't find a lot of blondes anywhere.

• On any routine day, I'd go with the black haired girl. But that red-haired girl is a fox! So it's a tie between black/brown haired girls and that one red-head above :)

• I like the black hair

• Red or Blonde.

• I Like 4 but I'm inclined to agree it really depends on the girl.

• All of them look amazing except bald.

• Which one is your favorite?

• It's hard to chose based on your pictures. I usually like black best. Brunette and blond look really good though.

• black for me, so hot

What Girls Said 2

• Black hair is way better

• 3)Black hair! or 2)Brunette

Too bad they would let you make this a poll,it would have been interesting