How could someone like me look better?

I'm not really looking for a complete breakdown of how I look lol but I'm considering changing my style a little and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I could look better or am I good as is lol If you want some better pics of my just look at my profile

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, gosh. I don't know, turn 18 so I can hit on you? Kidding :P

I guess just work on being well spoken, and get to know yourself. Maybe get healthy? Every girl is a sucker for arms. Not that you're unhealthy and don't have nice arms lol.

• Haha I don't think you're going to wait till I'm 18 to start hitting on me lol but even if you were going to you'd be in luck birthday's on Jan the 5th ;)

• haha thank you :p but I'll admit if I was from D.C. I wouldn't mind you hitting on me XD

• my birthdays jan fifth ;)

What Girls Said 5

• aww I think you're really cute :)

I love that pic of you in the truck :)

youre real cute. hmm don't do anything

• Hmmm, despite what drpinky says, I kinda liked the vest :P

• hmm e.e...kinda like the outfit and your hair.not too crazy about the face, but overall you're very handsome.

and I don't think you should change anything about you.you're pretty fine, now it depends on the viewers point.

• your cute ;) and I like your outfit its classy and kind of charming

• awww your cute

What Guys Said 2

• I'm no fashion expert plus I'm a little older than you too so my style is probably all F-ed up in your eyes. The only thing I could see that would be a huge change (not better not worse just a big change) would be a haircut. Everything else if fine, maybe lose the vest and tie unless you're going out to be a waiter I'd say! :D

• Haha it was for a winter formal, but I'm getting a haircut soon not really short just to get it trimmed up, I personally think I look awful with short hair

• yeah but you'd be surprised when I cut my hair (tragic story it once was long and thick and then it began to friggen migrate to all sorts of crazy ass places bastard genetics!) but when I cut it short I actually thought it looked like crap but the ladies seemed to like it... I still miss my hair though *cry*

• I may get it short one day but then that means I'd have to go through all these new hairstyles to try out and eh I don't know I might one day lol

• I'd say the vest and tie are a bit much for an everyday look but the rest looks pretty sharp. Also getting a good time piece, (wrist watch), speaks greatly about your personality. And don't stick your hands in your pockets, it tends to make you slouch.