What is the latest skin tone fad?

What is most attractive? Is tan still in, or is pale back in style.

Oh and I think all different skin tones are GORGEOUS.

I kinda have a mexican fetish, so I'm not discriminating.

Everyone is beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• A person's natural skin tone is the only one that I find attractive. Obviously people naturally become more tanned in the sun (I still consider that natural), but tanning beds or laying out in the sun to purposefully get a tan is dangerous and unattractive to me.

What Guys Said 3

• Know what I like? Natural skin colour, a skin colour you get from going about your daily life and not striving to better yourself while unknowingly making yourself look like an orange or a ghost lol. Possibly speak for most men.

• I hate black people, however I am not a racist because I have a black president. Also a black friend. :D

• wtf how is sayin I hate black people not racist? If I said I hate white people would that be a problem?

• I am being sarcastic, "I kinda have a Mexican fetish, so I'm not discriminating." to make fun of this comment. People who dislike this comment are probably the people who are scared around black people. If you said I hate white people than I honestly wouldn't care.

• lol my bad if it sounded off.

• White as cum

What Girls Said 4

• It was tan,but then the Twilight thing came out and pale was the new thing(Robert Pattinson) but to be honest,I don't think there's one now.It's just kid of "do as you please" Whatever suits you,but I want to add,in American it's winter,so it looks ridiculous when girls look like oompa loompas

• I am attracted to guys with darker skin tones but not because they mantan, I just like dark guys - latin, african, native, whatever. I think the super baked over processed dark skin look is going out, at least I hope it is, because everyone was just starting to look fake and orange. natural is best for most people. tanning creams can do horrible things to your skin, no one is meant to be orange and putting yourself in a tanning oven is SOOO horrible for your skin, you are just asking for cancer.

• I'm not sure there is a fad honestly but then again I could be wrong. (which definitely wouldn't be the first time that happened.)

• I don't know there's a "fad" in. I think healthy looking skin with a subtle glow always looks best, whether or not it's totally natural. I like being pale in winter and tan during the summer.