Why do firefighters turn girls on so much?

its kinda funny how much girls like guys who are firefighters. is it the 'hero' status, or maybe because a lot of them are bad boys? their bodies? what mixture of attributes turns girls on when it comes to firefighters.

Most Helpful Girl

• My daddy is a fire fighter. I have a lot of respect for them because I know personally all the sacrifices they take. My dad is a professor on the side for a fire fighter college in the town where we live. When I meet one of my dads students and they're fresh out of high school, 18 or 19 years old and getting into the fire academy I find that amazingly hot because I would like to think I'd marry someone some what like my dad, not to sound creepy or anything. I don't mean it like that. I just mean that it's extemely attractive to know that a guy wants to have that kind of life style, dangerous, family oriented, mussley, muscular, HOT! Hope that helped.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah all these things and they save lives and homes and buildings for a living..what's not to like? And their uniforms of course...as that saying goes...But it's everything combined into one.

• it's all of that!

What Guys Said 1

• My guess at what the ladies like about firefighters:

1) Most firefighters are physically fit.

2) Firefighters save people's lives, not destroy them

3) Obvious one --> they have a job. (they can support themselves/etc)

4) A firefighter is typically called a "man in uniform" -> Women like men in uniforms.

5) They see gruesome sh*t all the time and they know how to deal with the worst of the worst.

6) They have good tolerance for high-pressure situations.

etc

There are good traits in every man or woman.

~ ArtistBBoy