There is a very attractive man on my commuter rail and some times -like this morning?

he will walk right next to me - but he NEVER says a word does not even smile - as we are going from the commuter rail to the regular subway off to work - NOW I have been seeing him for several months now and he does not have a wedding ring on and he looks like a very nice person a gentleman. I would was going to pass him a note with my name and # on it -- because he won't say anything or make a pass and I am VERY interested in talking to him to see what his story is... What do you suggest I pass the note or wait him out -- I am really interested in getting to know this guy... What do you all suggest in making contact.. LOL and I am even afraid to walk into the train that he is riding in and possibly taking a seat near or next to him - so I stay in my train car - and just see him when we get off... LOL - please advise on how to break the ice with this handsome commuter..

Most Helpful Guy

• Pass the note! While giving him your warmest smile of course. Good luck :D

What Guys Said 1

• How old are you, thirteen? Talk to him, duh.

What Girls Said 1

• don't pass the note and don't wait for him, just talk to him