Pretty is better than sexy?

I know guys are always saying thinks like, "Oh I wanna f*** her so bad!" And it's always the slutty and sexy types. Yet, it's never the simply girl next door girls that get this attention. Is it that guys think that they're way too innocent or something? Guys, do you want someone pretty or sexy? Girls, which one would you rather be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather be pretty. I just answered a question on this. Sexy to me is usually when a guy knows nothing about you and is just shallow and calls you out on your appearance. Pretty means you've got the looks and personality. You can still be sexy, but you've got more dimension to you.

• Thanks for BA. :)

• I agree, but I think she might be asking about when they refer to physical appearance only. A lot of people do that and you can see lots of people without actually knowing them and form an opinion on their appearance.

• Right and I addressed that.

What Guys Said 2

• I like girls that are pretty attractive in both ways but not everyone is perfect. I'm as well sick of looking at these girls who act or look like whores. \beauty to me is smarts,courage,the will to be who you are, fights peer pressure easily.

• Personally I see pretty as someones face and sexy as someones body. But I usually use pretty regardless.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy. Some guys want to screw pretty girls, some want to screw sexy ones; I think if they want to screw pretty girls then they believe they are sexy too so whatevz.. No matter what you look like, some guy is gonna want to tap that.

I like being told that I'm pretty. I prefer hearing that instead of sexy. Guys have a way of letting you know they want to screw because of what you look like without actually saying it so I say 'why bother?'