For high school guys, do girls prefer long or short hair??

I am thinking about chopping mine off, I want to avoid Bieber helmet hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I myself like short hair, hair that's short enough to see there forehead and neck, ears without any of it covered, but I'm not talking buzz cut, but I would totally go short.

What Girls Said 9

• really really REALLY depends on your face. I know a guy who looks ugly with short hair and drop-dead-gorgeous with long hair.

from your pictures I'd say keep it the length it is. to get beiber hair you'd pretty much have to wax it in place anyway. if you need additional motivation, just remember that girls love having enough there to run their fingers through & hold. ;)

• VOTED:

Most intelligent 16 year old award of 2k10-2k11 school year

for slapping the 'Beiber Fever' haircut in the conceptual face.

• If you want to cut some off, don't cut off a ton...your hair is really nice, and a bit of length shows that off well.:)

• short hair

• Just go for something short, but pick a style that frames your face, not one that makes it look goofy (:

• shhhhhhhhhhhhoorttt! Nothing is worse that long hair on dudes, and by the way (beiber helmet hair) is the funniest expression I've ever heard! looooooool

• i personally like short hair like zac efrons I think it looks classier

• Shaggy hair like Andrew Garfield or Zac Efron.

• Short hair. Definitely avoid the Bieber.

A clean, trimmed, styled look is the way to go. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I had (still do) about your length hair and girls seemed to like it. Most girls I asked said I should keep my hair the way it was if I asked them about cutting it. It seems like the older they get though, the shorter they like hair. It will always grow back if you do cut it.