Do most girls consider attractive guys ugly?

Also, do unattractive guys even have a chance with the really good looking women that all the hot guys get?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm slightly confused with the question. I mean... would a girl that sees a guy as attractive... think of him as ugly? Its a paradox isn't it?

And I think you're misusing attractive anyway... a guy may not have all the looks, but can still be attractive through personality and self-esteem/confidence. If your question is... "Do ugly, or at least 'not so good looking, guys have a chance with a really good looking woman?" then I'd say yes, depending on the woman. If a girl is shallow (and this also applies to guys), then obviously they will want a good looking guy, so no chance for the "ugly" guys. The problem is that people see themselves as ugly and don't want to do anything about it. Sometimes just getting a haircut, or losing some weight, or even just dressing a little better (not talking about name-brand clothes... just wear something that fits nicely and matches)... can be a start to looking better. Plenty of guys I know out there that I wonder how they got that girl; and I'd venture to say its probably cause of their personality.

What Girls Said 1

• A attractive guy is often seen as handsome and really good looking, but some girls find can also find them ugly, it depends from person to person. I can't say I'm really good looking or anything, but my crush is the kind of guy that is seen as the ugly guy, but in my eyes he is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. A hot guy can like a ugly girl, a good looking girl can like a ugly guy. Everything is possible in the name of love!

What Guys Said 2

• The thing about girls is that there is a huge range of appearances they'd consider good-looking. Have you ever seen a celebrity so ugly you'd never think he'd get someone, and he's dating supermodels? It's not just because he's rich or famous, it's because they honest to god think he's handsome or cute or whatever they say.

Girls are a whole lot more forgiving about men's appearances than you'd think. Next time you see an ugly celebrity with a beautiful wife or girlfriend, try to imagine what she thinks is great about his appearance. I try every time, and I never see it :P

• From what I gather, it seems you don't hold yourself in very high regards. Look, most girls do want a guy that looks attractive, that is the cold hard truth. But a girl will find I guy who respects themselves, believes in themselves and is not scared to approach a girl and talk to them WAY more appealing then a guy who looks good. On that note, girls like guys that look in shape because that shows they do more then sit around and do nothing. Girls like to go out and do things and if they see your not very active, then they won't give you a shot. But the best part about that is EVERYONE can change that! I say this because I was in the same boat as you!

-L