Looking for a new haircut/style (guy, 16)?

i know I am not good looking in any sense and I have never been told I am but I am getting to the point where I need to get a haircut again.

usually I just get it shorter (not much) since I have a double crown or some such thing at the top/back of my skull that results in a shorter version an Alfalfa spike from the little rascals.

I am looking for something different from what I usually do but I am not really interested in a lot of work to style it, I usually just run my hands through my hair after a shower, and was wondering what other people thought. I have no idea what to do with it.

there is a pic on my profile taken 10 minutes ago. any ideas or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your face is either oval or diamond, I can't really tell definitively.

Either way, this site is a good resource-

link

link (Diamond)

What Girls Said 6

• fohawk its sexy:) or mabey fluff it up a bit us girls like to pet boys with no crap in their hair

• fluff it?

• like put moose in it like the hair stuff not the animal it will make it fluffy ,i don't know why but when a guy has fluffy hair I feel the need to mess with it lol :)

• Shave and make a tattoo on your skull (of a skull imprint).

• Buzz cut?

• Go long.

• ANYTHING but Justin Biber haircut (former).

• i agree with cmg123.

fohawk would look good on you.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I would recommend a faux-hawk. Easy, simple and looks good. You can alter it anyway you like (to the left or right).