What eye color do you like the best?

Btw I have light blue eyes but sometimes they look gray and they can also look green.

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally, a question that doesn't revolve around angst or sex, haha. Anyway, I've got dark, mossy green eyes myself. Apart from the colour, they're as un-special as you could imagine.

My preference for girls is blue eyes, although I find green eyes just as haunting. Eyes are my favorite attribute in a girl, so a pretty pair can turn me upside down.

0|0
    0|0
    • mossy/dark green happens to be my preference...they're special.

What Guys Said 9

• red

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown that look black.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dark, evil brown eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Black eyes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats cute..i like it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like blond hair with blue eyes the best followed closely by emerald green eyes and dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light blue eyes work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't hae a favoutite but I find eyes look beautiful anyway so I don't need a preference :)

0|0
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Green, because they're the most uncommon and unusual. I dig the weirdness. You don't often see a set of true green eyes that can't be mistaken for any other color. It's a rare thing.

But I'm also just biased. Mine are green and I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love lighter eyes (like light blue or green) with dark hair colors like black or dark brown, or dark eyes (like browns) with blond hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • BROWN. I find most people where I live have blue eyes, so I'm content with my color.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like all shades of brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I love piercing blue eyes with blond hair.

0|0
    0|0