Favorite eye color? Too short... now it's not :)

What's your favorite eye color? And one last one, are grey (inside)/ sea blue green (in sun) eyes boring or attractive?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Unique eyecolor = Attractive

- Why? It's different and gives me something to wonder about, something to strike a conversation about, etc.. Attractive as in: Am I gonna date you only because your eye color? not so much.

My favorite eye color: Midnight blue (Grey strands inbetween ocean blue or sky blue).. They mesmorize me.

~ ArtistBBoy

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• red

0|1
    0|0
  • Favorite eye colour would def be like a hazel colour or perhaps some kind of interesting green. And wow that eye colour you described sounds real attractive, do those gemstones belong to you ? lol :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep, but they can get pretty annoying sometimes :P

• Haha they look amazing in your picture! Can't really tell in mine but I got greenish blue kinda eyes but I still think yours are better! Pretty Dreamy :)

• Well thanks but yours sound very cool :)

• black eye colour..

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue is the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • dont have a favorite eye colour I think all eyes look beauftiful as they are there's no need for any of this eye colouyr changing contacts

from the description they sound pretty attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.brown 2. blue 3. green

and yes they are very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown.

Hi! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Green.

About your example I canĀ“t visualise it so no honest answer

0|0
    0|0
  • That's tough. It really depends on whose eyes they are.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love my eyes. I have green/hazel eyes. Honestly, I don't look for what kind of eye color people have. I've been attracted to men with different eye colors, from green, to blue, to brown. It doesn't really matter to me what color eyes they have. It doesn't change the attraction that I already have for them. I do have a favorite though, I like green eyes. That's probably because my man has green eyes though. I love his eyes.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't have a favorite eye colour

0|0
    0|0
  • Green! And that eye color is super interesting! I personally think all eye colors are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. So gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes with a green tinge..my bf's eye color..I adore them! (A)

and I think they're attractive not boring!

0|0
    0|0