What color eyes do you like?

Guys what color eyes do you prefer in girls and girls, what color for guys? Or doesn't it matter so much? Just wondering.

0|1
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It typically doesn't matter to me actually. Eyes tend to compliment a girl's hair and such. I used to be anti-blue, cause I hated the conception that blue-eyed, blond girls got everything, but I'm definitely over that, lol. If I absolutely had to pick... probably green. Its a mysterious color to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• red

0|0
    0|0
  • I have eyes that go from lightish green in the morning to darkish blue in the night, they slowly change during the day, does anyone else have that? and I don't care what color eyes a gril has, but I wish I had lightish blue or gray eyes, like the light gray on a siberian husky.

0|0
    1|0
    • The boy I like's eyes do that...on one occasion I saw them they were light green, then another time they were dark blue with brown in the middle, and a different time they were muddy brown. Your eyes sound very pretty, btw. Embrace them (:

• Well my favorite colour is yellow, so that's out of the question. My eyes are blue. I honestly can't tell you a preference in eye colour because I've never thought about it. Guess I don't have a preference :O

0|0
    0|0
    • my cousin has yellow in her eyes, and it doesn't look crazy aha . maybe you'd like them

• I refused to get hooked up on the internet. GOOD DAY SIR!

• Green eyes. Especially with black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black eye colour,i find it cute..:-)

0|0
    1|0
  • doesnt really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• hazel eyes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always really liked brown eyes, the darker the better. I think all eyes are pretty though, I've never seeen someone with ugly eyes unless they are wearing red contacts or something... But brown is definitely my favorite eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite eye color that a guy could have is definitely green. I like all renditions of the color but I absolutely love dark dark green eyes because I feel they're so mysterious and sexy. Light green with dark blonde hair is a very nice combo. But blue can also be very pretty, especially on boys with dark hair. And brown eyes are cute with boys who have tan skin. Long lashes are prime with any eye color. Absolutely gorgeous, especially when they close their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love dark guys who have light eyes.. like blue or green (green is my favorite in general) but I also love guys with big deep brown eyes, so nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a grayish greenish blue color that's like transparent almost. It's hard to describe. I like that or browwn. It depends on the guy really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark brown eyes on a guy:)

0|0
    0|0
  • any colour, it doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown> light brown> hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue are my favorite, but they're obviously not going to be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lighter shade from their natural hair color makes a good contrast.

0|0
    0|0