I do not know what is wrong with me

since before Thanksgiving I have been having fatigue, weakness, dizzy spells, weight gain, dehydration, headaches out the butt, body aches out of no where, and so much more. I do not know what is wrong with me. I haven't had a period since November. I am not pregnant because before november it had been 6 months since I had done anything with my boyfriend and I had regular periods up until November. I am freaking out. I know I have been stressed but I have never felt this way before. I haven't been able to concentrate in school. homework has been hard to do and I love homework. can someone please help me out here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry that you're not feeling well, girl! As much as doctors are no ones favorite person, make an appointment and let him/her know what's going on, it will give you insight and put your worries to rest. Until your appointment, make sure you're drinking a lot of water (8 glasses is the average), get plenty of sleep (even take naps if you have time) and make sure you're not constantly obsessing over what your condition could possibly be, all that will do is make you crazy and you could even convince your mind that you have new symptoms. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Tell your parents and ask them if they know what this is. It might be a genetic anemia of some sort.

Then go to a doctor to figure this out.

Can't afford a doctor? Borrow money from your family. (Because if this is something serious, they would surely prefer giving you money now than seeing you hospitalized later.)

• Is your hair falling out ever so slightly? If it is then an iron deficiency is a possibility. If not then just go to the doctors and get some bloodwork done, I'm surprised youve left it this long.

• yes I lose like a handful of hair a night but that runs in my family and is normal. I do eat things with iron because the females in my family are anemic.

• no people in my family have been sick off and on but known with my symptoms. they all have cough and congestion and flu like symptoms.

• The guy below actually has a point, do you know that vets can operate on humans but doctors can't operate on animals? I'd recommend seeing a doctor though.

• Go to a doctor. Best advice you'll get. AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe your just sleep deprived. or lack of nutrients in your diet, not enough water. Do check with a doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

• You should see a doctor. I don't have any clue what all those symptoms could mean to even attempt to give you a diagnosis.

• Even if you knew what they meant, there must be more than a hundred diseases with the same symptoms. I doubt that she's going to get any productive help from this website.

(+1)