Does a guy notice when I dress up for him?

if I wear a cute skirt or top what is he really thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• How a girl dresses for me is very important. Granted I am a little older, so I can't speak to how guys in your age group would react. If a girl really goes all out with her wardrobe, makeup, hair, nails, etc when we go out it tells me that she is into me, and she wants me "more than a friend".

The ones that show up "too casual" for a night out raises my "Lets Just be Friends" alarm. In my mind she didn't put a lot into her appearance, and has little to no sexual intention.

Just my 2 cents. :)

What Guys Said 8

• If you have cleavage showing then there's a 98.5623% chance his thoughts are limited to words beginning with "B".

• She looks GREAT! She must have spent a lot of time making herself even prettier & nicer looking than usual, & picking out something THAT nice to wear & she did all of that for ME? AWW...

• He's thinking, "Yowza, she looks gooood. She dressed like this for me! Wow, I like her." (I think I misspelled good, I'm pretty sure a few o's are missing.)

• He's more likely to notice what you aren't wearing, more than what you are.

LAYING IT DOWN.

• Let's just say his southern parts are the ones doing the thinking.

• damn... she's fine

• I like or wen a girl dresses up, but honestly I like it when a girl Has the confidence to show up dressed lazy. It just makes me think she thinks she's too good for me and that results in me teting harder to impress her.

• I love it when a my girlfriend dresses up. She is beautiful and I do notice but sometimes it is hard to really compliment her without sounding cheesy. I think guys do notice but they rarely comment. However, with that said, although it is cliche, it is what is in the inside that counts. If my girlfriend was wearing just jeans and a tshirt or whatever, I would still love her. :)

Hope that helped.

What Girls Said 3

• Usually guys will notice something if they find it attractive or the complete opposite. They usually don't pay attention to things that look "normal" to them but it all really depends on the guy and usually how he feels about you. If he likes you then of course he's going to show more interest in you and the small details than someone who is just a guy friend.

• Yes & no. Men don't really pay attention to fashion, so they don't all the little details that go into you making yourself look nice. But men do recognize that you look good, & so they do notice in that sense.

• If he is a decent guy he is airing ou in the outfit,if not he is udressing you and imagining what is underneath.