Is the height of your man important to you girls?

Im about average height at 5'9, athletic build, just wondering what your thoughts are on your preferred height of a man, what is too short, what is too tall etc..thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• It usually depends on the girl..i'm 5'5 but I am usually attracted to guys that are only 3-4 inches taller than me...I wouldn't want to date someone shorter than me or someone that towers over me. I like average height 5'8-6'0 (but I tend to date guys that are around 5'8) I just like guys that are a little on the short side

What Girls Said 17

• I am 5'2. So basically every guy is taller than me. But that is what I like. 5'9 might be a little tall for 5'2 but that just means higher heels! You sound like a great catch. Good Luck with the ladies ;)

• most girls don't like a man who is shorter than them. I personally am cool with my hight or higher. I'm just 5'5"

• yah it matters

I am 5'3 my guy is 5'9

• I' m 5'11'' so 5'9'-'ish would probably be the shortest I'd go. I'd prefer a guy who's 6'1'' and up though.

• im 5'8 and my last boyfriend was practically the same height (a little taller maybe) and its really not an isse.. Imean a girl does tend to feel more secure with a taller guy, but I'ts not like its necessary.. if I have to bend over to kiss them when not wearing heels.. that could be an issue haha.. 5'9' is good though :)

• You're perfect in my opinion.

I like 5'7 at the least.

• i am 5'8", so I prefer guys to be taller than me, but I don't require it. I wear heels sometimes and I would rather not bend over or lean down to kiss him. but I am not opposed to guys my height. 5'9" is a good height.

• I'm 5'7"-5'8" and I don't really like guys that are shorter than me. I will make exceptions but he has to be amazing, but I will not go under 5'5". I really prefer a guy that's 6'-6'5"

• Hey

im 5'1 and I just cannot be pshyically attracted to a man anywhere close to my height! At times it really sucks because it holds a lot of weight when I don't want it to. I wear a lot of high heels so I stand at about 5'5 on average with them. I need a man taller 100%. for me. it feels amazing. its such a sence of security and I think its just the ultimate turn on. my favorite height is 6ft at least 180 lbs.. but I can't date someone 5'5 or shorter.

hope it helps!

• for a guy I think the perfect height is like 5'11" or 6'. Tall but not really tall so that he looked like a giant. oh by the way I'm 5'3"

• anything taller than me is fine...i'm 5'2

• I don't think that is above average. I do find height important because I am 5'7, I wish I was shorter but I can't fix that.

• I'm 5'4.. 5'10 is the shortest & 6'3 is the tallest I would go for.

• 5'9" is a good height. Honestly I think it depends on the girl personally. I'm pretty short and I personally like super tall guys.

• Not crucial, but yes, it is important.

• I'm short so all guys are taller than me so for short girls like me the guy is always taller . So in my case it wouldn't matter. But mussels do haha

• mussels? clearly intelligence is at the bottom of your list than haha

• Nah they matter too but I thought we were talking about looks(;

• 5'9 is prefect

What Guys Said 1

• Funny to see that women are always complaining about men being shallow while they say what really mattersto them is someone's personality...

But, then you come here and they basically say:

"If you're shorter than me, sorry not interested!"

How shallow is that ladies?

Next time look in the mirror before thinking men are the shallow ones! lol