Girls, any suggestions on how I can get my hair like this?

link

Is there a way to style my hair like that? Thanks for any tips : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl but couldn't you take that picture to a hair cutting place and tell them you want your hair like that?

• You can get any kind of hair cut, but depending on the type of your hair (if it is frizzy, curly, pin straight, or wavy.) is how it will lay. We all (well the ladies who care about there hair) spend time on our hair blow drying it a certain way, curling it, or straightening it. If only we had magic!

• Alright so I guess it's a lot more complicated than just getting it cut that way lol I was way out of my element on this one

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy, but I've seen girl friends of mine do it with a curling iron. Really pretty, though.. Bet any girl would look great that way...

• You have to wear the setting all night long

What Girls Said 2

• Awww yeah sure you can. :) I bet it's a really wide curling iron on the ends after a blow dry to give it body. And then side bangs, I think having those would really pull off this look. :)

• Read and watch these-

link

link

link

She's gorgeous so good luck emulating her hair.