Hey attractive people, I have a question for you...

Does it annoy you when people on here, or on any website call you attractive?

It annoys me because people who say that are lying, but this question is directed at people who actually ARE good looking. You know who you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm so hot, the girls on here remind me of it constantly.

• yeah because you claim to look like satan

• LOL, I'm really a little better looking, not much tho :P

• as sarcastic as this answer is it's actually true for about the last 2 weeks or so on here. if they actually knew me they would do a 180 and look for someone more appealing.

What Girls Said 11

• hey eddy. I think you're attractive.

• Well I don't know in the past it used to it bother me because I thought they were lying. But again, what's the point of lying about it? It makes no sense. The truth is that I don't really think I am attractive, I am pretty much average.I believe very few people have the nearly perfectly balanced features and I don't think I am among them.

Personally, I've been told I look good but I've also been told that look average. I guess attractiveness it's a subjective matter.-For example I have a different taste in guys than a lot of other girls my age (appearance wise)

Everyone has their own perspective.So it shouldn't bother you if some people think you are attractive because you may be to them.Again, what's the point of lying about it?Everyone has different preferences.You shouldn't be mad at them and you should learn to appreciate compliments.I don't think the main purpose of people in this site is to make you feel annoyed.

• You thought they were lying to you? Are you retarded? :P

• If they liked me I would know. Also, if I was good looking girls wouldn't call me ugly. Idk, why but a lot of girls think I think I'm good looking or something, because a lot of times random girls will come up to me and say stuff like "Do you think you're hot? Because you're not. You're ugly."

Obviously stuff like that wouldn't happen if I was good looking.

• Believe me you wouldn't.Some girls don't even show it. When I like someone I don't admit it until he does first and sometimes I even avoid talking to the person I like because I blush and tremble.Once a guy I used to like started talking to me and I was speechless so I run away.Pathetic huh? I know.

Wtf this is totally inexplicable.Random girls come up and say these stuff randomly?It makes no sense.

Girls obviously have issues in the place where you live.XD

• What? Who called me? Haha xP

• Have you ever asked Satan himself whether he thinks you're attractive or not? I'm sure he wouldn't lie to you.

• Not really, I met an amazing guy on here. Now we skype almost every day

• To answer your question, no it doesn't annoy me. Why would getting compliments annoy me? You know what's annoying? When someone doesn't take my compliment. It's annoying and plus it's a bit rude.

• No, it's nice.

• you just have a low self esteem

• No I don't, but that's irrelevant. You didn't answer the question.

• I did answer your question. ONly someone with low self esteem would be so unaccepting of a compliment

• It's a yes or no question. I actually happen to have extremely high self esteem, but that doesn't mean I'm going to like when people lie to me.

• I know you'll think I'm lying, but I really have no reason to since I'm anon-you're definitely attractive. But anyways, you were asking if it's annoying to be called attractive. I don't find it annoying, it's a complement :) Well, I guess sometimes it can get creepy, but only when people send you messages about it.

• no one on here knows what I look like, but I often get comments when I'm walking somewhere or out with friends and honestly, they make me uncomfortable. I get a lot of guys who lean out of car windows and yell stuff like 'you're hot' or they wistle or something, and I feel like they are making fun of me. I don't really know how to take the comments, because although I don't think I'm ugly, I don't think I'm really beautiful either, so I guess I feel I don't deserve the compliments

• You're delusional, but it's okay because you're so attractive.

^_^ Seriously though, stop denying it. You'd think after so many girls, myself included, being on your d*** about being hot you'd finally start believing it.

• That's what I always say. At least I'm right about my looks. lol

• LMAO. You have good features and hair Eddy. You're the tall, dark, handsome type. Now stfu.

• I'm just tall.

What Guys Said 6

• I already said I'd butt rape you. I don't know if statutory for a guy is worth it though. hahaha

• To note, everyone who'll answer this seriously has a high opinion of themselves, LOL.

Keeping that in mind.. Nope, never. LOL.

• We do? I don't know Eddy. I feel flattered. :)

• dude what's up with the reverse psychology to get people to tell you you're attractive? quit playing the victim...some people on here are actually unattractive and you're whining when you have all these girls telling you you're good looking? pathetic...

• I'm not the subject of this question. I was considering asking anonymously, but I'm pretty sure it would still be blatantly obvious that I was the one asking the question. I actually am unattractive. I'd rather people stop lying to me. I asked because I wanted to know if it annoys the attractive people to. If you don't like it that's your problem.

• lol you obviously are the subject of this question. if you really wanted to be excluded as the subject you wouldn't have mentioned how it annoys you...because you believe they are lying. these are juvenile tricks to get people to be like "ohhhh eddy...stop denying it...you're cute" and in all your posts you say how you actually do have confidence...yet, you think you're ugly. bullcrap if you ask me. but whatever kid...

• Eh, I could understand how you see it that way. You're wrong about my intentions, but like I said, not my problem.

• No not at all. When women comment on my extreme attractiveness I smile at them and say, "don't you know it baby."

• Enchanted x3 wants your body