Guys do you really do this?

OK in movies whenever the guy sees the hot girl it's like slow motion and the wind is blowing her hair. Now obviously we aren't really in slow motion but do guys kind of do something along the lines of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• In real life, no. In dreams, occasionally.

If I see a beautiful woman everything suddenly speeds up, increased heart rate, eyes dart about viewing the various points of interest while the brain provides commentary ("oh those are nice")

• Haha well I know what guys are thinking about now.

What Guys Said 3

• Hahaha. The movies humorously exaggerate what happens. What the movies are trying to convey by slowing down time and making the girls look super sexy is that the guy has become completely enraptured by her. This does sort of happen in real life where we could be walking down the street and see a gorgeous girl who immediately grabs our complete attention and nothing else is going through our minds except...well you know.

• Yea! Like Adam Sandler in the movie Click, I hit the slowmo button and enjoy. Lmao.

Sadly, no, that slowmo thing in movies doesn't happen :(

• fantiscise like that? Of course

What Girls Said 1

• haha great question