What country is the most beautiful on earth?

Which country do you think the most beautiful?

• France
  • America
  • Spain
  • India
  • New Zealand

Most Helpful Girl

• OooH my god Bluekev, I think I did something really bad. I did send him a msg. he did reply me . but after that when I met him in college. I didnot get to talk to him. The very next day I did text him. stating about the msg ... saying you did not say anything about it. I texted him early in the morning. But he didnot reply me back. so after sometime I texted him again saying. "it seems ur busy. you don't seem to reply much."... but after that even Beluekev. he didnot reply me.

after some hours again... I had texted him saying > " I took soo much of trouble to write to you. but you didnot reply me. I did say I are really interested to be my friend. I agree it was me who had asked you for friendship. I am really upset. I even told him the other day what all things I told you was not a joke it was serious. I told him that I am soory if I had hurted your feelings. and really want you to say something. I am soo sorry. now that we are freinds. why don't you just say what you want...

but bluekev the guy didnot reply me back... I again sent him A sorry msg. but he again didnot reply me back...

ooh my god bluekev I think I LOST him... I am sure he is terribly annoyed with me... he doesnot seem to reply anything... I think he is avoiding me now.

I lost him... I don't know how will I face him...I think all what we were thinkiing that he likes me Is absoultly wrong. IF he did care for him. I am sure he would reply... I even told him Soory... No bluekev something is terribly wrong.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me. what has happened ... and I think I lost his friendship. I am sure he is annoyed with me.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon.

What Girls Said 8

• It's so hard to choose. I chose France because it is a place I grew up at. Growing up my summers were spent all over in France. I love the castles and I love how some villages have cobble stoned roads and cafe's. I love the country side filled with vineyards, fields of flowers, musky little houses, beaches.France has it all. I love spending a few days in Paris with all the haute couture and the architecture. France is not only beautiful because of the buildings and the lands; it is beautiful because of the culture and the diversity. It is beutiful because of the amazing food and devine wine. The people are wonderful too. Contrary to what most people think, the French are quite interesting people.

• Each are beautiful in their own ways. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it would also depend on what someone uses to class beauty in a place/country.

• okay. blue kev... I am detoriating day by day. tell me when a guy likes a girl. will he be soooo damn rude to her. not even replying to me back. just ignoring my messages.

i agree bluekev. I soo truly behave he did everything which does show he likes me. BUT now I think...i did something really bad. because of which he is not liking me anymore.

i think... all he wanted was my attention. tryin to get what he can't have. HE MOST PROBABLY LIKED THE CHASE nothing more.

bluekev... even if he saw me Just a freind... he still could have replied me a respectful manner. NO doubt about that I did behave rude with him... sayin " it seems you don't reply much on your freinds messages... then I did Question him.. do you really want to be my freind. I did get depressed and even told him. " I am soory if I hurted your feelings. I even asked forgiveness for hurting me in anyway. I even told him we are matured enough to understand each other ..

but even after all these things. he still replied me in a rude manner. saying

"Listen there is nothing which I want to say to you... but I am not saying. Really. I know we are matured enough but there is nothing I want to say. And yes today I am not in a message dedication"

so BLUEKEV. where is the PERFECTION ZOME COMIN here... tell me ?

i still will believe you . IF you strongly feel he likes me... I have doubt about that..

BUT what pricks me is ... he doesnot even respect my sentiments. I even said SORRY to him. I even said sorry . if I hurted you in any ways.

Christie tells me : it seems he has forgotten everything HE did to you.

We both weren't Blind neither are we daydreaming... whatever we have seen... I have told bluekev.

so bluekev... I am going to be with him for more two years. I just don't understand how will I get thru... I must say it really hurts... this is the first time something Horrible thing has happened to me..

WHAT PAINS more is... I wrote posts after posts regarding him, you took sooooo much trouble to help me. and in return bluekev. I couldnot give you happiness.

i prayed for the guy day and night . hoping one fine day he will talk to me.

but after seeing all these things. I think I have to change my mind. NOW I DONT KNOW WHETHER HE IS WILLING TO REMAIN EVEN JUST FRIENDS WITH ME..

because from his message it does sound HE WAS totally frustrated with me.

HELP ME ... now I really need you... I wish You were here with me. But sad ur far far away.

• ok. bluekev, finally I got my answer from him. the guy did reply me saying.

this is what he text me : "Listen there is nothing which I want to say to you... but I am not saying. Really. I know we are matured enough but there is nothing I want to say. And yes two day I am not in a message dedication"

so tell me bluekev. all what we were thinking was wrong. this is exaclty what the guy wrote to me... YOU HAVE TO TELL ME SOMETHING BLuekev.. do you still think I should believe you saying the guy likes me...

YOU MUST REPLY ME ... I just don't care whatever you say.

• singapore! (this is my country) :D

for thse who don't know a thing about singapore, check it out on the map, its a small red dot hahas.

it's holding f1 nightrace too! 2nd in table tennis olympics women team.

hope singgapore is getting famous hahahahahaha

• hey thanx for helping me

look. did you get my address. I thought you would write to me saying something about what I wrote. SO bluekev. what's your decision? Are You still going to send me a gift. tell me ... I want to know it.plzzzzzzzzzzz ...zzzzz..zzzz..zzzzzz..zzzz.Hahaha!( smiling)

• When it comes to mountains, New Zealand is very beautiful. however I have to put down my island. Bermuda for having beautiful beaches :o)

• United State

What Guys Said 1

• how about italy, brazil, or dubai. how did india end up on the list?

• Have you ever been/ seen/ heard about India my friend ? my open hearted invite !