Guys & girls- How to be prettier and what do you look for in a girl?

So, I really am tired of the way I look, I don't think I'm very good looking. I have thin sort brown hair and plain brown eyes. So girls, what do you do to be prettier or feel better about yourself? And not too much makeup, please!

Also, guys, what do you think really stands out as attractive in a girl, and what makes you think a girl is pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st hOw Old are you?

Uhm second if you are in high school. You probably see a lot of "pretty girls" who get boyfriends fast and all of that, when I was younger I felt that I wasn't pretty =\ I understand how you feel, if you don't want to wear make up, maybe you wanna let your hair grow longer, and get a hair cut in layers, depends if its straight or curly, if its straight do that if its curly, put gel on it as soon as you take a shower when your hair is wet, nd you might wanna get a eye lash curler, curl them up, put on some eye liner, on the botton of your water line (try the top you dnt have to do it at the beginin is hard) nd don't press too hard, so the color won't be too thick, and it don't turn to be too slutty, and put some mascara on, some clear lip gloss, don't wear too much, it looks gross in exces,nd good luck with that, don't change your personality ;) guys will like you just the way you are.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a really general question which could have like a 100 different answers. Each guy is going to have his own opinion on what he finds attractive. The best way to think about it is... if you feel that you look good, and you feel happy, then that will show when you're talking to a guy, and that is going to come across much better than say a girl who appears "hot" but isn't really comfortable. Brunette girls with brown eyes tend to be hot anyway ;)

What Girls Said 2

• To be beautiful you must feel beautiful. Nothing you do is going to make you pretty, until you think you are pretty. Beauty is from the inside, and when you achieve that it will shine through to the outside(:

• What makes me feel prettier is definitely using makeup. You've got to find the right, good quality products for your skin tone, eye shape, face structure. And I also love to keep my hair healthy when I dye it, getting it trimmed regularly and using good shampoos, conditioners and products like Redken AntiSnap and Chi Silk Infusion to make it manageable and shiny. Also, practicing good hygiene (showering, brushing your teeth, keeping your nails clean) just makes me feel good about myself. And dressing well with style and for your body shape is just another way to be more attractive. And what makes you truly pretty is when you're confident.