Since women are god's most beautiful creatures?

why do men treat some of them so poorly and not appreciate them?

Most Helpful Girl

• men should treat women well regardless of their beauty.

women should do the same.

God wants us to treat everyone we meet like how we would treat ourselves.

therefore, treating someone else nice has nothing to do with how they look but just how you would want to be treated as well.

What Girls Said 4

• They happen to be control freaks that use women for their bodies or they just plain enjoy manipulating women. I don't really know why. I mean, it could be family issues that have influenced them negatively and somehow taught them or they automatically recovered from that by thinking that it is okay to use women. Or it could just be that the crowd that they hang out with influences them to be negative and demeaning towards women.

• I want to know the same about men. I was a good girlfriend and never cheated on my ex. Yet he still dumped me out of the blue by text. For no reason. Saying he should've dumped me a long time ago. Try working that out.

• because some guys are mean, and some girls are ugly on the inside

• I'm a girl and I'd like to ask you same q...Why do you think ?

• Probably cause you don't pay enough attention to our penis.

• lol that's funny

• I'm serious. Our primary goal in life is to have someone touch our penis. It's more important than anyone thinks. We're dumb animals (guys I mean)

What Guys Said 3

• People decide how they let other people treat them. When you get some of these girls who don't respect their own boundaries and standards, then it's no wonder bad stuff happens. A guy is certainly not going to mind if a girl is throwing herself at him. I'm not saying it's all the girl's fault, but if she doesn't demand respect then guess what? She's not going to get it unless the guy has some sense.

• because they're not worth it. personality thin and wimpy as a piece of cardboard. for most of them, their body is the only thing passable about them. use it as such.

and hey, if all they're looking for is a good-lucking guy, then they get what they deserve.

• When I look at myself in the mirror I don't think that women are the most beautiful creatures.

• Thanks for the thumbs and damn your hot I may have to take my comment back lol.