If it looks natural even though it isn't?

do you think that some people were supposed to come out with a different hair color than they were born with? I only ask because people have told me that I look better as a blond than my natural brunette

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm convinced that I should have been born a redhead. It's default to me. Red is just my color, haha. Suits my personality better. I got my dad's light golden brown hair with a kind of ashy tone. But I wouldn't look right with my mom's dark brown hair either. Most people who've known me through more than a few of my frequent hair changes agree that I look best with red hair, natural-looking or not.

I'm going red again soon for the first time in a long time, and I'm excited about it. =D I haven't dyed my hair in aaalmost two years. It's all my natural virgin hair for the first time since I was like 12. And it's been driving me nuts because I usually don't have the same hair color for more than a few months at a time before I get restless and need to do something drastically different. So NOT doing anything to my hair has been an enormous challenge, lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, actually I do LOL Glad it's not JUST me... xP

• I rarely see a girl who keeps her natural hair color these days.

• Yeah,thats why Dye exists..

What Girls Said 6

• Hair colour changes throughout life, more noticeably in some than others. For example my mum was a red head into her twenties and it faded to blond, and my brother was blond as a kid and is now a brunette.

So, with this in mind I agree you might end up with the "wrong" colour hair which might not suit your complexion or personality or whatever. :)

• natural hair colour will usually suit the person somewhat but some people will suit different colours to what they are born with even more.

• Nothing wrong with coloring your hair,although it's easy to tell when someone colors it.

But again,nothing wrong with it,some people look better with a different color

• yes.

• Of course. Getting your hair dyed isn't ever a bad thing if you do it correctly and get the right shade for your skin tone. I know plenty of blonds who go brunette and plenty of brunettes who go blond, etc. You just do whatever suits you.

• lol no one ends up the way they were born. people change their hair color, their nails, even surgery, makeup, etc