Does anyone get embarrassed getting dressed for swimming?

Do guys mind getting naked in front of other guys? I mean you kind of have too really. I personally don't. I notice in guys changing rooms, most are happy to naked, dry themselves of while talking to each other, On the other hand, some seem not to like it

Girls how do you get dressed in the changing rooms? do you guy feel awkward?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I change clothes (keeping underwear on) when I'm with people I know we usually talk normally, show off some new underwear :P and don't really notice the whole changing thing. But if its changing in after going swimming or before it there always seems to be one girl that walks round naked and the rest of us usually have our back turned towards each other, go into a cubicle or awkwardly hold a towel around yourself and struggle into their underwear (most common). Personally I hate changing rooms because I always look at the wrong moment I don't mean to but I look up and bam I see some girls vagina, I really don't want to see, so I feel awkward

• Yeah, I guess guys do the whole turn your back thing. Some try and keep a towel on their wast while they try to change, other will turn around and drop eveything- that way all you see is arse. We sll know what a arse looks like!

• @thisislifebaby: lol I guess your mistakingly looking up is just a dream of some guys hahaha

What Girls Said 10

• I actually haven't been in a public place like swimming somewhere in awhile. I go to the gym five-six days a week but I go home to shower. I know that when I used to be in that situation I just got it done lol didn't really pause and ever think about it, just got dressed normally. I didn't really care if someone was looking and I didn't look around.

The locker things were a certain way so it blocked most people, occasionally I saw a lady and her jungle... but it is what it is. Everyone has junk haha.

• I went to nude beaches, to saunas etc. when everybody runs around naked it's nothing bad there. I am comfortable with my body so I don't really care being naked in a locker room. It's not like I am running around naked and show my boobs and vagina to everyone. Usually I'm with the back to the others.

But IF somebody would hit on my ...let's say on a nude beach... I'd feel awkward there.

What I have noticed though is that women who don't have the perfect body usually feel much better running around naked than those who have the perfect body.

What I an wondering from you guys. When you are in the locker and you see each other naked...Do you compare each other? Like some women do (she has bigger boobs, nice butt etc.).

• i think most guys won't admt it, but they are checking out the size of the other guys penis. although facid size is misguiding- especially if you've just come out of a pool-everyones is a loittle smaller!

• :) thx for that answer!

• I totally feel awkward, even around my close friends and family. It has always bothered me. Even when I changed for p.e. in high school...it's just something I'm not completely comfortable with.

• Thanks for your answer. your'e right- some people are just awkward with it while others just aren'.t

• if it's at school and we are dressing out for pe, I don't mind, since we keep our bras and panties on. but on the other hand if its at a pool, I hate it and will go into the bathroom stall to change haha

• I don't care. I just strip and bare it all to the world.

• I go in the stalls and change. ^_^

• guys ont tend to have stalls, and it they do, its usually three or four lol

• I don't like to get naked for anybody. The doctor I will tolerate because they have seen everything before.

• As for me, I'm a swimmer so I go through that everyday. But everyone at practice is used to it, so no one is really bothered and can talk freely to everyone even if they're naked. But we aren't like prancing around naked and whipping each other, so don't get a bloody nose imagining things! lol, but at school most girls aren't used to it, and are awkwardly changing underneath a towel or in the stalls. When I see everyone else being awkward, I feel like I should act awkward to or people will think I'm weird or trying to show off my boobs...hope that helps!

• I used to feel VERY awkward but then I just went to a sauna in a hotel with a group of girls who used to go to the sauna before. I didn't know anybody except my girls there so I kind of got used to it over the weekend. I'm still aware that I feel a bit shy sometimes but I keep saying to myself that we are all just the same.

• I noticed that too. I'm on my school's swim team and the other girls have no problems undressing in front of one another, but then again, no one really stares so it's not a big deal. I personally don't have a problem doing that with the girls I'm close to, but the other ones I only know a little bit, I won't

• Same with the guys. I think older guys are OK with it while younger ones get embaressed. I always think it must be worse for girls though. noth sure why

What Guys Said 1

• I never feel awkward but I'm used to changing in the locker room and showering with my teammates around, it doesn't really bother me but some guys are shy about it

• completly nude? Your right though, some guys are OK and others aren't. some guys shower together as bonding- football teams

• Yeah we were always get naked, no big haha